Europa League / Europa Conference League 2021/22

Charlie Foley

Maybe, but an EL starting spot is not necessarily a big enough prize that these teams will compromise their league campaign for it. Clubs like Feyenoord, Rennes, Basel, Berlin or even Slavia, from the current edition, might have more enthusiasm about it.
Maybe. I think it would be cool to have a European tournament aimed at the really shite leagues though, like the ones ranked in the 30s

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
I'm beginning to wonder whether Bakker is actually an upgrade on Wendel defensively.

Maybe. I think it would be cool to have a European tournament aimed at the really shite leagues though, like the ones ranked in the 30s
In a way that's the qualifying rounds. ;)

Last edited:

Charlie Foley

I'm beginning to wonder whether Bakker is actually an upgrade on Wendel defensively.

In a way that's the qualifying rounds. ;)
:lol:
I guess that’s part of the problem.
It will be even worse when the europa league teams drop in

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Do you get binned into the conference league if you finish 3rd in your Europa group? What about if you finish 4th in your CL group?

Charlie Foley

saying It’s a free kick because the foul was outside the area. Not sure that’s right

Charlie Foley

Bit of a Galatasaray Marseille scuffle. Everyone taking shots at Marseille these days

KranjskaKlobasa

Hm... Suprs backup lineup was not quite as dominating as expected against Mura. Nuno had to call the big guns to finish the game.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Only group winners get automatic spot in last 16, runners up v champions league 3rd n 3rd place go into conference league.

Idxomer

Not a surprise Leicester are continuing their terrible form after we gifted them a win on Saturday.

djembatheking

Could do with Leicester going out so we can avoid them if we make it to the latter stages.

FriendlyFox

Supports
Leicester City
Not a surprise Leicester are continuing their terrible form after we gifted them a win on Saturday.
We are, but we've also been the better side in this game.

First goal they scored was a horrible freak deflection, and we've also somehow been denied a stone-wall penalty on Daka.