Europa League / Europa Conference League 2021/22

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Has anyone at the club ever thought of filling Old Trafford like this and show the final on a big screen if we play a final in any European competition? I know Real Madrid filled the Bernabeu a few times when they played CL finals and now this.
that’s like me planning for what marvel bedspread i’d throw on in case scarlett johannson came over for a bunk up.

edcunited1878

Has anyone at the club ever thought of filling Old Trafford like this and show the match on the big screen if we play a final in any European competition? I know Real Madrid filled the Bernabeu a few times when they played CL finals and now this.
Don't think there's a large enough HD/LED screen currently at OT to create a nice visual/audio experience.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Hauge has been horrible since coming on. Terrible change for Frankfurt.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Has anyone at the club ever thought of filling Old Trafford like this and show the match on the big screen if we play a final in any European competition? I know Real Madrid filled the Bernabeu a few times when they played CL finals and now this.
Should do. Looks like they’re having a ball.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
It's painful to watch how Frankfurt have overhit their passes in the last couple of minutes. Ranges seem so exhausted the gaps are getting pretty big. All they have to do is connect with their team mates.

RedDevilQuebecois

Don't think there's a large enough HD/LED screen currently at OT to create a nice visual/audio experience.
At the Bernabeu, they put a 4-screen jumbotron right on the pitch to show the final. This was in 2014.

They repeated it in 2016 and 2017 at the very least.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Can't believe there were only two yellow cards so far, some solid chopping going on.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Normal in Spain.
That there is nothing to drink for people, who have probably spent all day in sweltering heat? I'm not joking about beer, some of them will probably end up dehydrated.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
That there is nothing to drink for people, who have probably spent all day in sweltering heat? I'm not joking about beer, some of them will probably end up dehydrated.
Running out of water is pretty unforgivable for the organiser of such an event

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
I'm still in shock that Lundstram didn't even get booked for slicing a guys head open :lol:

I thought it was a clear penalty on Borre too but maybe I'm biased. Looked very clumsy though.

Ole'sgunnarwin

Every final goes to extra time these days. Let's just go straight to extra time and forget the first 90

redshaw

I expected the Rangers fans to be rallying behind their team for a late goal when they had a bit of possession and corners in their half, just completely still and quiet like they want extra time or just scared of conceding.

We always hear how the Scottish fans are so passionate and animated yet resemble a painting behind the goal in those last 10 mins.