Europa League / Europa Conference League 2021/22

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
I'm fully expecting the Frankfurt fans to storm the pitch, no matter if they win or lose

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
I'm fully expecting the Frankfurt fans to storm the pitch, no matter if they win or lose
I don't think that's likely to happen during an UEFA match. There's already a wall of stewards in front of their block and looking at how the police kept guarding that shut down drinks stand I assume they won't be far away either come final whistle.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Did nobody ever tell Knauff he's allowed to pass the ball to his teammates?

babablue

So that's 2 years in a row where Amad is left on the bench for EL final? Hopefully, the outcome is different this time.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Did nobody ever tell Knauff he's allowed to pass the ball to his teammates?
It's quite funny: neutrals are making fun of Dortmund for loaning him out, some Dortmund fans are livid. But then you watch him play and you quickly realize he seems to have little awareness of what's going on around him and just seems to try to dash through the nearest gap so he can fire a shot.

PoTMS

If Van Bronckhorst decided to put them on earlier, Rangers would have won it in normal time. Absolute awful in game management - Solskjaer and Southgate would be proud.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Frankfurt have clearly been the better team overall, but Rangers have been the better team in ET.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Ramsey and Roofe should've been on way sooner.

Is Trapp much of a penalty stopper?