Europa League / Europa Conference League 2021/22

Deery

Dreary
Why is the Europa game on Wednesday?
Because two games can’t be played in the same city on the same day as Locomotiv Moscow play on Thursday and can’t collide with CL fixtures so is played at 3:30pm..

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I was trying to be positive in hoping we get to the semis or final.
We could win tonight and if Villarreal draw then we'd be 2 points clear at the top of the group. Lets just wait for tonights result before going all doom and gloom eh?

Leicester I think could afford to draw this game and still not be too bad. They have 2 home games next and then an all or nothing tie against Napoli away as their remaining one. Bad result if they lose though. Is Vardy carrying a knock or has Brendan decided he isn't first choice material? @FriendlyFox

Deery

Dreary
This Daka may just turn out to be a quality striker read he has really good stats..

MC89

Supports
Celtic
3-2 Leicester, Jordan Larsson scored for Spartak Moscow.

Deery

Dreary
Probably. Leicester is the kind of club these players can thrive. They are given time. Manchester United the pressure can be immense.
I’d love for us to unearth a few gems but we never go that route now, I think if we had a bit of success we’d go back to those types of players but just so much pressure as you say these days.

FriendlyFox

Supports
Leicester City
We could win tonight and if Villarreal draw then we'd be 2 points clear at the top of the group. Lets just wait for tonights result before going all doom and gloom eh?

Leicester I think could afford to draw this game and still not be too bad. They have 2 home games next and then an all or nothing tie against Napoli away as their remaining one. Bad result if they lose though. Is Vardy carrying a knock or has Brendan decided he isn't first choice material? @FriendlyFox
I think neither - Vardy is still first choice, but probably just still knackered from playing 90 minutes at the weekend - he is 34 (I think) so has to be managed.

Daka has a hattrick so probably justified to be fair, haha

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
I’d love for us to unearth a few gems but we never go that route now, I think if we had a bit of success we’d go back to those types of players but just so much pressure as you say these days.
You wonder if Martial put them off.

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City

Vardy doesn't start in the Europa league

VanDeBank

Ma’am
I feel really bad for Vitesse that got cheated out of a draw because of no VAR (CB was fouled in one of Rennes' goals). I doubt they can recover.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I feel really bad for Vitesse that got cheated out of a draw because of no VAR (CB was fouled in one of Rennes' goals). I doubt they can recover.
Also feel kind of bad for them that they actually sold out there stadium for the first time ever for Spurs and Spurs decided to send their C team.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Mourinho underestimated this team who are flying at the top of their league. He’s rested too many players and deserves what he’s getting.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Mourinho underestimated this team who are flying at the top of their league. He’s rested too many players and deserves what he’s getting.
Think he has to prioritise the league. Losing this game isn't such an issue if they can win next week.

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
Kjetil Knutsen and this Glimt side will be hot property after tonight.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Roma being dismantled by a team that costs Tammy Abrahams left leg and right buttock

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Imagine being Jose. Imagine traveling to northern Norway in October for an European game. Temperature barely above freezing, snow, wind and rain...

...and then you get battered like that. On a scale of 1-10, how miserable is Jose right now?

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
I’m delighted by the Roma score. I hate managers who turn up arrogant thinking they’ll destroy teams from smaller nations. Show a bit of respect.

Roma aren’t even that good so making all those changes deserved the 6-1. Hope they score again.