Europa League / Europa Conference League 2021/22

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Honestly this are tasty finals all around in europe this season

Last time eintracht went to sevilla, their fans and the biris(sevilla) got into scraps with the betis ultras. What's the rangers fans political leaning? Do they have priors against either eintracht or sevilla?

Roma vs Feyenoord will be high risk already

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Rangers winning would be an incredible achievement but it might be a step too far. Frankfurt haven't lost a single game in the tournament.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Incredible win for Rangers! Will they slay a third German team for the title?

Congrats on the final. How is Reiss Nelson doing? Seems to be getting more games recently. Do you think he'll start in the final?
He's not amazing honestly. Poster boy for the term pace merchant. He does have his uses for us though, especially on the break and he had an important assist in the home game against Marseille.

He is good enough for Feyenoord, but will never be a premier league level player.

And thanks, awesome to be in a European final. Against Mourinho no less.

PoTMS

Amazing achievement from Rangers to reach the final. Where would they finish in the Bundesliga? They beat both Leipzig and Dortmund this season and I would back them to beat Frankfurt.

Bulletproof91

Supports
Rangers
Last time a scotish team reached a european final was in 2003 in Seville too
[/QUOTE]
It was actually 2008 pal and in Manchester.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Rangers in the Europa league.

Talk about a team punching above their weight, beaten two very expensively assembled teams in Leipzig (3-1 without a recognised striker is phenomenal) and Dortmund (6-4 on aggregate no less)

I really hope they do it as their performances merit them winning it but it will be a tough game against a Frankfurt side who have just knocked out a PL team. Both teams have crazy fans, both sets of fans deserve a much larger stadium to play the final in.

VanAlden

Well done Rangers absolutely smashed it! Less than £50m that team cost, every team they have played in these knockout rounds was put together at a cost of £100ms
Our starting line up last night cost approx £11m.

6 first team players out, no recognised strikers either. 3 goals. Boom.

The atmosphere inside the ground last night was something pretty special. One of the best I've ever been at.

MUFC OK

That Rangers achievement last night was pretty fecking insane. Leipzig have probably 6 or 7 players who would walk into their line-up. Hope they get the win in the final.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Our starting line up last night cost approx £11m.

6 first team players out, no recognised strikers either. 3 goals. Boom.

The atmosphere inside the ground last night was something pretty special. One of the best I've ever been at.
Amazing.

My mate was at the game with his daughter and he said the atmosphere was better than anything hes experienced in near 20 years of going.

Poor guy is trying to get tickets for the final but he knows theres little to no chance of that happening.

He will probably still turn up in Seville :lol:

VanAlden

Amazing.

My mate was at the game with his daughter and he said the atmosphere was better than anything hes experienced in near 20 years of going.

Poor guy is trying to get tickets for the final but he knows theres little to no chance of that happening.

He will probably still turn up in Seville :lol:
Price of flights are mental now. Wish it was in a bigger ground. Frankfurt are a proper support too so it will be pretty special.

Wonder Pigeon

'Shelbourne FC Supporter'
Supports
Shelbourne
Honestly this are tasty finals all around in europe this season

Last time eintracht went to sevilla, their fans and the biris(sevilla) got into scraps with the betis ultras. What's the rangers fans political leaning? Do they have priors against either eintracht or sevilla?

Roma vs Feyenoord will be high risk already
How long have you got?

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Price of flights are mental now. Wish it was in a bigger ground. Frankfurt are a proper support too so it will be pretty special.
Well hopefully they do the treble over the Germans. Lothar Mattaus will be raging after saying Rangers were second rate :lol:

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Well hopefully they do the treble over the Germans. Lothar Mattaus will be raging after saying Rangers were second rate :lol:
Frankfurt aren't really considered a top team in Germany, unlike Leipzig and Dortmund. So of the three clubs they are the only one were it wouldn't be a big issue if they lost against Rangers, as they are a bit second-rate themselves.

For Dortmund and Leipzig there are no excuses, they should never have lost, yet they both did, and they weren't even unlucky, just bad.

VanAlden

Frankfurt aren't really considered a top team in Germany, unlike Leipzig and Dortmund. So of the three clubs they are the only one were it wouldn't be a big issue if they lost against Rangers, as they are a bit second-rate themselves.

For Dortmund and Leipzig there are no excuses, they should never have lost, yet they both did, and they weren't even unlucky, just bad.
The old German arrogance. Rangers have played Dortmund 10 times in competitive matches. Rangers have won 4 and drew 5.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses

I was surprised they beat Dortmund In Germany and Leipzig I was certain would beat them but just shows you why football is so loved, anything can happen.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
The old German arrogance. Rangers have played Dortmund 10 times in competitive matches. Rangers have won 4 and drew 5.
I don't think it's arrogant to think a team where the best striker is higher valued than the whole squad of the other team should win. Games that were played 20 to 60 years ago aren't really relevant to this question what to expect right now. And looking at their squads both Dortmund and Leipzig are far better.

That said if they play the way they did while Rangers play their best game, Rangers of course win well deserved.

Bulletproof91

Supports
Rangers
Think if the Europa League Conference finalists had to play against the Europa League finalists they'd smash them.
I've been hearing all season how Rangers are going to get "smashed" in Europe. Its not happened yet pal.
"Dortmund will run rings around them" naw they didnae
"Red Star will be to much for them" naw they are nay
"Braga are a good team and should beat a team from Scotland" naw they did nae
"Leipzig are a good away team and should comfortably win tonight" naw they didnae
We may play in what the world sees as a poor league and have virtually no money but what we do have is character and an unwavering spirit.

el3mel

What a waste of effort imagine flying across europe playing against some minnows only to be rewarded with playing more minnows next season?

He's about to break record as manager who has won everything at club level, no?
For a lot of teams Europe League is the best they can afford to play in. Not every club is Real Madrid and Liverpool.

Zoo

Some really small time reactions from West Ham from their manager onwards. Corruption? They were knocked out by the better team.

VinzentFTW

Supports
Liverpool
Weird EL final. To bad we didnt finish 3rd in the CL group. Even with our shit season we probably would have won this and qualified for the CL next season.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
What is funny about Rangers ties against the Germans is that, on paper, they have progressively got easier by the round.

Kaos

It was Rangers in 2008 in Manchester. Their fans completely trashed the city. Lets hope they don't do the same to Seville.
Yep, and thanks to them we couldn't have our PL title/champions league parade. Feck em, hope Frankfurt do them over. Rangers would be bottom feeders in the CL anyway, would be more keen to see how Frankfurt would fare against Europe's elite.