Europa League / Europa Conference League 2021/22

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Now it’s the break, I can ask you a question (though to be honest, asking in the game wouldn’t have mattered) but what’s the story with Christensen?

I thought the reports were implying he’s being a baby as leaving but Tuchel said couldn’t play, not wouldnt?
I don't know to be honest. He said he was ill the day of the final and asked to be withdrawn from the squad. It's not the first time he's pulled out of a match day squad because of feeling ill. There's been a bit of sensationalism around this with journalists running all kinds of narratives but the truth is, no-one really knows. All I know is no player would willingly pull out of a cup final, a game they would most likely start in, unless they wasn't something genuinely wrong.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Seems like there's a load more Rangers fans there than Frankfurt?

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Feels like it's Rangers night, Kamada should've buried that.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Rangers should put Ramsey on now, Roofe aswell if he can run.

Frankfurt underwhelming in final third, not sure how Borre has done there but never been that impressed when I've seen him for Colombia.

Frankfurt had a stronger team in 2019 when Chelsea just edged them out on penalties in SF, Rebic and Haller were brilliant that season. Put those two back in this team and Frankfurt would win this.
Jovic too. I think he was the top scorer or joint top scorer of the competition.

Zen

Depending on your stance, the refs letting this flow nicely - there's been some 'easy' red cards for some refs. I like it.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Rangers in the CL would absolutely fantastic. Would love to play them at Ibrox.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Not for nothing but I always said, If Celtics and Rangers were EPL teams they would be a consistent top 4-6 club.

With all that TV money and the ability to attract players to Celtic and Rangers, just imagine the atmosphere Celtic Park snd Ibrox would produce.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
I don't know to be honest. He said he was ill the day of the final and asked to be withdrawn from the squad. It's not the first time he's pulled out of a match day squad because of feeling ill. There's been a bit of sensationalism around this with journalists running all kinds of narratives but the truth is, no-one really knows. All I know is no player would willingly pull out of a cup final, a game they would most likely start in, unless they wasn't something genuinely wrong.
Ta.

Rumours he suffers from anxiety but thought that’d have been picked up before in his career.

The fact he’s close to a new contract/move is an easy story for journalists (true or not)?

Three defenders leaving? Did you have a buyback clause on Guehi?

(deserved equaliser)