Europa League / Europa Conference League 2021/22

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Feel for Rangers... You wonder how long they'll have to wait for this sort of opportunity again.

Looking forward to seeing the scenes in Frankfurt...

Blood Mage

Ramsey has always been a mentally weak player and I knew he'd miss. I'm sad for Rangers.

macheda14

So many hate towards Rangers, is it because they are Scottish?
No they’re unionist, sectarian, historically nationalist, have ties to some very very right wing group and worst of all destroyed our stadium when they were in the UEFA cup final in like 08 and where just a menace throughout Manchester.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Eintracht Frankfurt actually win the Europa League :lol:

what the hell

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Can take the man out of Arsenal but you can't take the Arsenal out of the man.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Enjoyed that game.

Pens were top notch other than Ramsey's!

Irwin99

Subbed Ramsay on to take a pen and he costs them the trophy. :lol:
There's probably a million stats to prove i'm wrong but what with Rashford and Sancho last summer and Ramsey suggests it's not always a great strategy

But Barkley scorred his peno last weekend so i guess it can work

Kaos

So many hate towards Rangers, is it because they are Scottish?
Nope, their bigoted fanbase and acting like animals in Manchester in 2008 costing us our trophy parade for starters. I wouldn't have minded Celtic or any other Scottish side winning it

redshaw

Been impressed with many of the pen shootouts recently, so many well taken strikes by all sorts of players. Would be Aaron Ramsey to miss with a bad one, much celebrated technical player, didn't look like scoring just before it.

Rangers did well getting there though and dumping out Dortmund scoring a lot of goals. Put some respect in Scottish football that Celtic got nowhere near even with Brenden Rodgers. Lost to so many teams you haven't heard of over the years.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Awesome night. Got a German mate at work who is a massive Eintracht fan and has traveled to every single European away night for a long time and I sort of got infected with his passion despite knowing very little about the team. Looking forward to his drunk texts in the middle of the night now. Well deserved.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Borre running over to celebrate in front of the Rangers fans like the good Catholic boy he (probably) is :lol:

Seems like the quality of penalties in shootouts have gone through the roof. I don't remember so many players just casually sticking pens in the top corner like Le Tissier in his pomp in shootouts before the last few years.