Europa League / Europa Conference League 2021/22

Eddy_JukeZ

Roma can't even string 2 passes together. Shit on a stick football from Mourinho per usual.

Smithy89

That Smalling is alright isn't he, mad how Mings and White get in England squads over him.

Paul_Scholes18

That Smalling is alright isn't he, mad how Mings and White get in England squads over him.
Southgate dislike Smalling for a reason just like he loves Maguire. Do not make sense to me even if Maguire has played well for England.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Ironic considering Nelson is their weakest link.
I think it's just English/PL bias, all of Feyenoord's starters (and some of their bench) are senior internationals, with the exception of Geertruida (Holland u21) and Nelson obviously.
Just don't know any of them PSV have a few more well known players to me with Sangare the DM, Van Ginkel, Bruma who's had spells at a few european clubs, Carlos Vinicius who was at Spurs recently, Gotze, Phillipe Max and also Gakpo who'll be the one they sell for big money so to me they have more well known players than Feyenoord.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
If Abraham had gone down then the man would’ve been sent off.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
It's almost as if Mou instructs his teams to be as shite as possible to rub it in when he wins.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Reminds me of some Utd games when he was our manager. Winning at half time and hold on for dear life in the 2nd. Doesn’t work that often

Bobski

Chris got away with that last one, a Phil Jones tribute after a strange header from Tammy.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Logical sub, Til was shite and Toornstra has big goals in him.
Brings up the cool name quotient nicely, which seems to have been the primary goal in building this Feyenoord squad.

Just need to get Hendrix, Marciano and Cojocaru on now. :drool:

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Just don't know any of them PSV have a few more well known players to me with Sangare the DM, Van Ginkel, Bruma who's had spells at a few european clubs, Carlos Vinicius who was at Spurs recently, Gotze, Phillipe Max and also Gakpo who'll be the one they sell for big money so to me they have more well known players than Feyenoord.
PSV have a MUCH more expensive squad than Feyenoord, so no surprise you'd know more of their players. Feyenoord are punching above their weight; Slot (their coach) has really elevated them this year. He would have been a perfect successor to Ten Hag at Ajax actually, except that he only joined Feyenoord this season and transfers between Feyenoord and Ajax are very, very sensitive.

Smithy89

Reminds me of some Utd games when he was our manager. Winning at half time and hold on for dear life in the 2nd. Doesn’t work that often
Revisionists will tell you it wasn't that bad under Jose and his football was no worse than early days Ole :lol:

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Absolutely, I'm just saying recognizing Nelson and not better and higher profile players on that team probably stems from a bias. It's not an insult or a criminal thing to have a bias.
I'm biased towards midgets from the Dutch Caribbean :)

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Feynoord playing some decent football though may be more due to roma letting them to do so.

Paul_Scholes18

Revisionists will tell you it wasn't that bad under Jose and his football was no worse than early days Ole :lol:
We played well early on, but since Sanchez joined we played like shit mostly.

In the big games he always went defensive though.

The CL game vs Sevilla was pure diaster. Played for 0-0 away and did not go for away goal and then lost at home.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Mourinho has rolled back the years with this performance. Shades of Inter vs Barca in the Nou Camp

fergosaurus

The quality not always there, but really can't fault Feyenoord for their effort. Nonstop running by everyone
Yeah, they also look well coached. If you didn't know any better you'd think they were the more expensive side. Roma look like group stage fodder in this second half.

rooney2009

The Dutch league can’t be that bad if Feyenord are this good
They have loads of energy and would give most teams a game

Paul_Scholes18

Gives me hope that Ten Haag will be great for us and might be able to buy some cheap players from the dutch league that improves us.

Markolan

Supports
AC Milan
Too many people look surprised by Feyenoord but let's not forget they eliminated 2nd placed Ligue 1 team Marseille, it means something..

Smithy89

Dutch, French and Portuguese leagues are all decent tbf. If you take away the obvious dominance of certain teams within the league.