Europa League SF Draw | United vs Roma

autte

Supports
Poggibonsi
According to Roma fans, they are sure to win and get the final
? They're literally dreading this semifinal. They have zero confidence in the team and are already resigned to losing. Backline is decimated by injury/suspension. Manager is a goner. Plus Roma suffer against high pressing teams and make countless stupid mistakes.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Yes of course but we live in the present.

Tuchel and Chelsea we’ll see next year - I’d have them as potentially being able to compete with City if they can find a top striker and a CB. From what I’ve seen they’re who I fear most outside of City challenging for the PL next year. I think they are most comparable to us with a big squad, good players everywhere but some glaring holes in key positions.

Pool have surely been unlucky this season but we can’t work on ifs, buts and maybes. United (so far) are 2nd best although it’s up to us to stay there and not drop the ball.

City will be favourites next year
Chelsea/United/Pool will be all be better than this season. Should be a great title race with fans back.
In theory it looks good but in reality 2 at best will be challenging, I wouldn't be surprised if it's another one horse race either.

FerociousCorgis

thinking of united 7- roma 1 is just depressing on how far we have fallen. Too bad ronaldo cant put on an united jersey for this tie.

tomaldinho1

In theory it looks good but in reality 2 at best will be challenging, I wouldn't be surprised if it's another one horse race either.
Yep you just never know. On paper it’s the closest I can remember but if City do get Kane/Haaland it probably will be a good battle for 2nd from the rest of us.