European Super League | 18th April 2021 - 20th April 2021 RIP

Do you want the ESL to happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2020
Scout
Suspending the proceedings is ridiculous. This is only going to give those 3 clubs even more of an impetus to push their agenda. I guess UEFA don't want to distract from the Euros, so hopefully, we see them proceed after the tournament's over.

pramodkumarca

Supports
realmadrid
If my family and my friend family want to play football in my back yard do I need to take UEFA permission .
Unless you are in some country where you need permission to piss also

pramodkumarca

Supports
realmadrid
Also to sum up the 9 clubs, I mean brave 9 clubs punished where remain three cannot be punished ..

RoyH1

UEFA knows perfectly well that if this ends up in European courts, there is no telling what it could end up with.
The best bet for them is to let the national federations punish internally and feck the 3 rebels over by allowing the state owned clubs to have unlimited spending.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
UEFA knows perfectly well that if this ends up in European courts, there is no telling what it could end up with.
The best bet for them is to let the national federations punish internally and feck the 3 rebels over by allowing the state owned clubs to have unlimited spending.
I also thought about domestic punishment, but if they can't punish them in one way, can they in the other?

kingwaynerooney

Supports
United
I am fine with three clubs not being punished. They had the backbone and audacity to stick behind their ridiculous decision.

Backing out when shit gets real is a coward mentality one we should not be teaching our kids.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Ceferin is just another suit, a mr Nobody representing no one in footballing terms, and his personal vendetta against that Agnelli snake will make his demise very soon.

Krakenzero

Supports
Santiago Wanderers
If my family and my friend family want to play football in my back yard do I need to take UEFA permission .
Unless you are in some country where you need permission to piss also
If your family and your friend's family are affiliated to UEFA, have legal binding contracts with UEFA concerning your participation in UEFA tournaments and recieve huge amounts of money every year from UEFA as part of those deals then yes, they might wanna check if you're not screwing them over or planning to.

But if that's not the case, I think you have nothing to worry ;)

Krakenzero

Supports
Santiago Wanderers
I am fine with three clubs not being punished. They had the backbone and audacity to stick behind their ridiculous decision.

Backing out when shit gets real is a coward mentality one we should not be teaching our kids.
So we should teach them to persevere in greed, incompetence, not admitting a mistake and escalating/litigating until hell breaks loose? I think that didn't work out well in US politics.

pramodkumarca

Supports
realmadrid
So we should teach them to persevere in greed, incompetence, not admitting a mistake and escalating/litigating until hell breaks loose? I think that didn't work out well in US politics.
Before UEFA started criticising the superleague a court in madrid had already given a legal protection , it is subjudice and UEFA is gross contempt of court order
In US politics contempt of court in severely punishable and political not tolerated

Why did you think UEFA consumed it ego and suspended the action because it has not legal stand it is Privity to whole super league affair

I am a supporter of free whole and strong suggest that every ckub at same level playing field as others and oil clubs cannot just buy the expensive toys and literally buy the tournament or league before criticising super league just introspect why did we arrive at this juncture
I love manunited because it is not own by any sugar daddy and only club which own it owner I mean debt of owner is on it shoulder