European Super League

Do you want the ESL to happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cyberman

We aren’t pulling out we’re in too deep

The blame will be on our shoulders for all this and rightly so. One could hope that this could finally see the glazers fecking off though.
Why are we in deep? The whole thing has collapsed, you cant stay in it with 2 other clubs ffs

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
It feels wrong cheering on City, Barcelona and Chelsea.

If Liverpool pull out before United, it'll reflect really poorly on us.
Unfortunately, I think this is what will happen. Madrid and United will remain in it until it's only them two left.

hobbers

With the SL finished and CL back on, Woodward's positions as CEO of United is pretty much untenable. He stabbed too many in the back.

90 + 5min

I’m genuinely shocked that it’s falling this easily.
Power of people. If you are so many you can defeat anything.

I would not let clubs that easy. Point deduction and banned from next year CL / EL games. There must be concenquences.

Now we need this red club to announce something.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
This race is on.

I can live with being one of the last clubs to pull out, but only if we're in front of the scousers.

Ixion

If we don't official withdraw and just go out as the thing collapse then let the PL dock us points for being twats.

RORY65

Has it fallen? Or has it achieved what it set out to?
It's fallen. The Champions League reforms announced yesterday were coming anyway, they didn't change because of the announcement on Sunday. It's collapsed because it was the pet project of Perez and the American owners, particularly our dear leaders, and the others have backtracked seeing what a load of nonsense it was and how negative the reaction has been.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Bravo. City are reacting better to this than expected. Pep was as blatant as you'd hope for. KDB is clear as day in his position. And the club is soon to quit.

We on the other hand....

Robertd0803

Us and Madrid will be the last the pull out if we do at all. We are in too deep and certain people at the clubs fingerprints are all over it.

Also City and Chelsea having the moral high ground over us ffs wtf :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
This thing is over. Perez can shove his "contracts" up his arse!

feck you Joel Glazer and feck you JP Morgan (Woodward). You failed

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
With the SL finished and CL back on, Woodward's positions as CEO of United is pretty much untenable. He stabbed too many in the back.
I'd say the Glazers themselves are pretty much done for too. I wonder how this fiasco will affect ad revenue, as i do wonder how many people will want to associate with us under the Glazer regime after all this?

Suv666

Exactly, this runs a lot deeper than just this.
These cnuts will definitely try it again. In the next 10 years, 20 or 30. They wont rest until they've sold the soul of Manchester United. Fans wont be able to stop it forever.
There has to be consequences.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
None at Manchester?
Isn't there supposed to be protest at the weekend. Remember the last two protests have been on game days. We haven't got one until the weekend and unfortunately we are away. Even if this is all over by then, they should protest against our owners and Woodward.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Protest at whom? Chelsea have a PL game. We have no match. I was at Old Trafford today and there was just some tourists. There 100% would be something for our next game.
Ah okay. Could be a general protest though right? You just need the media covering it.