European Super League

Do you want the ESL to happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
The funny thing is that, it doesn't seem anyone gives a shit about Tottenham staying or leaving as if the SL clubs themselves forgot they added them. :lol:
Or Arsenal. Both fans are probably just happy to be involved or considered amongst the other elite clubs.

Xeno

All coming out of the woodwork now. Sterling, Laporte. Their plastics will lap this up like they've done the right thing, but everyone who remained silent yesterday is a shithouse.

bonothom

So United still going ahead with the ESL. Latest I've heard it's a Round Robin tournament between United, Liverpool and Real Madrid. Should be great.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Agreed, doxxers can get fecked. If you need to humiliate people you don't know to get some popularity points on the Internet you need to look in the mirror.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Doxxing means releasing personal information about someone without their consent. I'm not sure showing the user names from an open poll really qualifies..

Paul the Wolf

France - can't win anything with Swedish turnips
I mean, that's pretty much what I said but people took it as I was for the SL in it's entirety because I wasn't screaming something along the lines of parasites and games gone. The PL was a deal breaker for me, Europe has always been an extra in my eyes.
Wait until the Tory Party donor and Arms dealer buys the Glazers out.:smirk:

matt10000

Ah the old Stalin approach of if you're not for the revolution, you're against it. Because as I said previously, we didn't know all the details of what was going to happen, if the PL could work in conjunction etc. I wanted to see what the fallout was going to be and I was also happy for United to play in an elite competition. Everything else around that I'm not interested in. I just hope the CL reforms are going to be decent now but from what Klopp said yesterday it just looks like more games...
All you needed to know was that it was a closed shop cartel. If you were not opposed at that point then you do not understand football or the concept of sporting merit.

Nothing to do with Stalin that was politics not sport.

Hammerfell

Agreed, doxxers can get fecked. If you need to humiliate people you don't know to get some popularity points on the Internet you need to look in the mirror.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
He... literally copy pasted names that are already visible on a public poll. That isn't doxxing.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Not clear. He was apparently due to leave end of season anyway and club announced now to prevent leaks.

Complimentary statement from Joel Glazer. Woody will leave end of season.

Personal speculation is because he made his position with UEFA untenable.
Makes sense...

JohnnyKills

I don't buy that for a second. Why would they make it public now? What's the benefit, other than him looking like the fall guy?
Yeah, surely if everything was hunky-dory they'd hold off for a bit, lest it inflame speculation still further and tank the share price. But with our owners you never know!

el3mel

I don't buy that for a second. Why would they make it public now? What's the benefit, other than him looking like the fall guy?
Exactly. IMO they're just covering it up. They won't come on and say he left due to SL debacle.

The club has been doing well recently and Woodward wouldn't have loved anything more than being credited for the up rise in the team's results this season.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Exactly. IMO they're just covering it up. They won't come on and say he left due to SL debacle.

The club has been doing well recently and Woodward wouldn't have loved anything more than being credited for the up rise in the team's results this season.
At this point why wouldn't they?

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
All coming out of the woodwork now. Sterling, Laporte. Their plastics will lap this up like they've done the right thing, but everyone who remained silent yesterday is a shithouse.
About 99.9% of them chose to stay quiet.

Consider their position. It's easy for football fans to shout our disapproval on the internet as our words have no concequences. That's not the case for the players.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Yeah, surely if everything was hunky-dory they'd hold off for a bit, lest it inflame speculation still further and tank the share price. But with our owners you never know!

100%

Wouldn't surprise me if this is some move to try to weasel back into the fold that they just lit on fire, but like everything else they've recently tried, it won't work.