Music Eurovison 2020 | 18th March: Officially cancelled

Jimble

Over 65s Team Player
I haven't watched this guff for many years. Probably since we became hated in Europe, and were no longer able to compete.

Just picked up on one of this years entries though. Proper catchy. Must have listened to it 20 times since I found it yesterday.

Apparently Russia have those Skibidi guys doing theirs this year.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I liked the Italian entry last year

Minkaro

I've heard our entry, but I've forgotten it already.

You remember the guy that did that "Love Me Again" song? It's not even him, it's his brother. James Newman, or something?

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
At least there's no chance of getting my hopes up of winning the sweepstake, only to have them mercilessly crushed once the second set of votes start.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Why don't we just stage our own one? Shouldn't be too hard to put together the songs and a poll, right?

JTW95

Gullible sausage
At least there's no chance of getting my hopes up of winning the sweepstake, only to have them mercilessly crushed once the second set of votes start.
You'll never let that go will you? :lol:

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
This 'Europe Shine a Light' show has been terrible even by Eurovision standards.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

feck sake do they really have to invite this guy every single year?! Worst winner of all time.

Acole9

Outstanding
Everyone will have their own opinions on this but I don't see why they couldn't make a proper competition out of this. I know the "Live performance" (They're miming) the visuals and the atmosphere are a huge part of Eurovision but they could've just used the videos provided and let people vote online, on the phone or whatever. The performers have put all their efforts in for very little at the end of it.

Instead they just used 30 seconds of each song and you can't get much of a feeling for most of them in that time and the rest of the programme was filled with waffle and previous finalists performing new material.

Based on what I heard I think my top three in no particular order are Russia, Lithuania and Iceland.