Everton’s New Proposed Stadium

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I dislike Everton immensely.

Their fans were so smug as Moyes ruined us and they thought the Messiah was in charge at the time – Martinez.

How did that work out?

Nothing club.
Well you come across as just a lovely person.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
At least they have a nice pond to collect their tears as they get fecked by Liverpool each season.

I think i've decided I don't like the design. It looks like someone dropped a football stadium on top of my local Morrisons.

Stookie

Nurse bell end

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
It looks lovely. Has there been any discussion about car parking/accessibility etc.? In my experience driving near the docks in Liverpool is a pain in the arse, so an hour either side of the match the roads to the ground will probably look like World War Z.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas

https://www.evertonfc.com/news/1780992/bramley-moore-dock-stadium-update

I think that this is going to be a go-er sooner rather than later. The COVID situation has probably delayed it but actually helped in terms of the economic situation. This project will provide exactly what the Conservative government are pining for.
It's nice to see they re not going with another dime a dozen design like so many stadiums seem to follow these days.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
It looks lovely. Has there been any discussion about car parking/accessibility etc.? In my experience driving near the docks in Liverpool is a pain in the arse, so an hour either side of the match the roads to the ground will probably look like World War Z.
The original plan was to have a multi-storey car park as part of the stadium but the fans didn't like it so they've opted for the plaza/river view instead. Solar panels were going to be placed on the west quay but instead they've decided to put them on the roof and have the quay for additional parking. I think there were plans for a new road leading to the site too.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
The original plan was to have a multi-storey car park as part of the stadium but the fans didn't like it so they've opted for the plaza/river view instead. Solar panels were going to be placed on the west quay but instead they've decided to put them on the roof and have the quay for additional parking. I think there were plans for a new road leading to the site too.
Ah cool, I hope it all ends up making sense. I just had images of an already sub-optimal traffic situation being made worse by a bottleneck road leading to the riverside. Fair play though, I hope it all comes off nicely for the club and the fans.

RoyH1

The design leaves me kind of cold for some reason. If you're building something from scratch in 2020 I expect something a bit more ambitious.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Well you come across as just a lovely person.
Hard to disagree with him though.

Their fans are always up there with the most hateful we come across each season, yet haven't been anywhere near relevant since the late 80s.

I'd add their continual bowing down to Liverpool too.
Our bloody neighbours always gave us much more of a game before their oil money.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
At least they have a nice pond to collect their tears as they get fecked by Liverpool each season.

I think i've decided I don't like the design. It looks like someone dropped a football stadium on top of my local Morrisons.
Burnden Park used to be actually quite like that. One "stand" was just the outter wall of a supermarket..

patty123

Here I'll correct that for you, "At least they have a nice pond to throw them into after they get fecked by Liverpool each season"

I know it's only a picture, but it looks very confined for the amount of people that be entering around the same time.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
A multi storey carpark at a premier league football ground?!?

Could you imagine how long it'd take to get out of there?!

Sweech

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I dislike Everton immensely.

Their fans were so smug as Moyes ruined us and they thought the Messiah was in charge at the time – Martinez.

How did that work out?

Nothing club.
If you’re that butthurt over that you must absolutely despise just about every other PL+Championship club and its supporters then.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Good for Everton because they desperately need a modern stadium.

That said, it looks like a train station from the outside (and maybe inside too considering how long you have to wait for a goal).

dove

It's of course more unique than most of modern stadiums but for some reason I don't think it will look that good once it's built.

RUCK4444

That looks a stunning stadium, fair play, very nice indeed.

Nice touch being right on the river and everything about the design is on point imo.

I do always wonder though why, when going to the expense of building a new stadium, why clubs don’t go the extra mile for higher capacity!?

WakeAndBeek

I hope they don’t tbh, Arsenal, West Ham, Spurs, even Man City have all lost a bit of their soul since moving to cookie cutter modern stadiums.