What would Kenny G do?
Signings:
- Yerry Mina
- Lucas Digne
- Richarlison
- Bernard (free agent)
- Andre Gomes (loan)
- Kurt Zouma (loan)

I think Mina & Richarlison will do well for them.

Last edited:

Sigma

They will be my 2nd team this season along with West Ham and Newcastle. Like the players and managers they have, hoping they all do well.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
They will be my 2nd team this season along with West Ham and Newcastle. Like the players and managers they have, hoping they all do well.
So that's three 2nd teams?

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Signings:
- Yerry Mina
- Lucas Digne
- Richarlison
- Bernard (free agent)
- Andre Gomes (loan)

I think Mina & Richarlison will do well for them.
Also Zouma on loan.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Not Fulham or Wolves? Much easier teams to like.

Sigma

Not Fulham or Wolves? Much easier teams to like.
I'm also interested in watching them. Maybe not support. But yeah, they have both signed a lot of good players. Hopefully Fosu Mensah goes to Fulham.

Can see them both finishing comfortably mid table.

I fear for Cardiff. Think they will go down one season after coming up.

Rouge McDuck

Supports
Liverpool
With the money spent in the last 12 months, surely they must challenge for the title? Or CL. Or top 10.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Well if people are saying we’ll be challenging city for the title and klopp has to win a trophy. Looking at Everton’s signings Marco Silva should be looking at top 4 no excuses. Top 8 finish, europa league spot.. won’t cut it for me. They’ve closened the gap to some of the squads above them who has made minimal or no signings at all.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Well if people are saying we’ll be challenging city for the title and klopp has to win a trophy. Looking at Everton’s signings Marco Silva should be looking at top 4 no excuses.
Ehhh...no. Their team isn't better than any of last year's top 6.

zing

Zingle balls
What's their expenditure on these players, and net spend?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Their signings this summer look way more energetic and creative than what they signed last year, with Allardyce gone as well they might end up playing some good football this year. They'll be nowhere near top four but I could see them finishing 7th/8th depending on how their signings settle. Can any Everton fans shed some light on what their starting 11 might be for the coming season?

Bojan11

Let’s wait and see.

Silva isn’t exactly a great defensive coach and their lack of goals last season was a issue.

Touseef

They've got a decent feeder club in Barcelona I'll give them that...

slored1

Overrated. I predict 9th or 10th for them. Silva really isn't anything special, their signings have no PL experience and they don't have a striker that would score about 15-20 goals for them.

Amokachi

Everton Fan
Well if people are saying we’ll be challenging city for the title and klopp has to win a trophy. Looking at Everton’s signings Marco Silva should be looking at top 4 no excuses. Top 8 finish, europa league spot.. won’t cut it for me. They’ve closened the gap to some of the squads above them who has made minimal or no signings at all.
Agreed. 3rd - 7th is anyones this season.

Seven Seas Sardines

Tosun
Richarlison Sigurdsson Bernard
Gomes Gueye
Digne Zouma Mina Coleman
Pickford
Bench: Stekelenburg, Baines, Keane, Davies, Lookman, Bolasie, Walcott, Sandro

Not a bad team..

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Tosun is going to be the Fantasy Football golden buy with the service behind him.

Really strong squad, if it gels.

CallyRed

They are missing a certain Wazza pulling the strings from deep.

Robbie Boy

Tosun
Richarlison Sigurdsson Bernard
Gomes Gueye
Digne Zouma Mina Coleman
Pickford
Bench: Stekelenburg, Baines, Keane, Davies, Lookman, Bolasie, Walcott, Sandro

Not a bad team..
Think Bernard will play as a 10 with Walcott out wide. Sigurdsson is pretty shite.

Vilev

Not sure that turkish guy could lead a line, sandro is simply awful. Calvert is a player with potential, but he can not play a CF alone or with an AM. He is not the scoring type, not really a CF. He can do well with that watford's brazilian attacking from the deep, as two 'wingers', but in order for all of it to work they do need a proper CF.
They did sign quite a lot of nice players, but i have a feeling that failure to identify and buy a good CF will come back to haunt them. They have to many players on the second line of attack and almost no option up front.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
I think they are going to go through spells of experimenting a lot with that team early in the season until Silva knows his best, which might cost them. They've signed so many late additions you literally can't call who would start over who in certain positions and there will be a lot of rotation, whereas likes of City,Pool,Spurs,United know their starting XI week in week out.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
It's been a terrific window for them, and they should be aiming to beak top 6 this year.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I think they are going to go through spells of experimenting a lot with that team early in the season until Silva knows his best, which might cost them. They've signed so many late additions you literally can't call who would start over who in certain positions and there will be a lot of rotation, whereas likes of City,Pool,Spurs,United know their starting XI week in week out.
Pickford, Digne, Mina, Keane, Coleman, Gueye, Gomes, Gylfi, Richarlison, Bernard, Tosun

Looks like a decent lineup on paper. What we have done this window though is buy players where we can switch formations and have pacey wingers rather than have a shitload of central players. Silva seems to have done well in shifting the trash and getting a bit of quality in but time will tell.