Everton 2018/19

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Well if people are saying we’ll be challenging city for the title and klopp has to win a trophy. Looking at Everton’s signings Marco Silva should be looking at top 4 no excuses. Top 8 finish, europa league spot.. won’t cut it for me. They’ve closened the gap to some of the squads above them who has made minimal or no signings at all.
Silva just started this season, this is Klopp's third year now. Slight difference in circumstances.

TheReligion

Abusive
With the money spent in the last 12 months, surely they must challenge for the title? Or CL. Or top 10.
What?

Well if people are saying we’ll be challenging city for the title and klopp has to win a trophy. Looking at Everton’s signings Marco Silva should be looking at top 4 no excuses. Top 8 finish, europa league spot.. won’t cut it for me. They’ve closened the gap to some of the squads above them who has made minimal or no signings at all.
Do you really think that team has enough goals to make top 4, let alone top 6?

I'm not so sure. A CF was a must for me. They will have to hope that a few chip in and Tosun gets about 20 to really push on.

Stadjer

I am curious about them for this season. Digne was a big talent, Bernard and Richarlison could be fun to watch if they manage to add some Brazilian flair.

With the Mina/United rumors i would like to see how he does in the Premier League and Andre Gomes was supposed to be a really good midfielder before signing for Barcelona.

Almost forgot about Zouma.. he looked like the real deal before he got that big injury. Without the injury and if he developed he could have been a world champion right now.. he did show big promise.

Also im sure their matches will be more fun to watch without old school Big Sam tactics.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
I wonder if Lookman will eventually go or whether he could be he surprise answer to their CF problems

Casanova85

Supports
Cruyff/SAF
Impressive how they have built a team based on some of Barça's Top Subs. I wish they would have signed Alcácer as well (useless for Barça, but great for any midtable team).

Right now I can see them securing Europa League positions with ease, and then more if any of the Big 5 plus Spurs bottle it.

We'll see.

Sigma

Silva just confirmed Zouma should be official soon.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Please, just this once, can you Bluenose bastards not bend over for the Redshite and give them a walloping today instead?

Yours,
The Entire Footballing Community

the_irish123

Please, just this once, can you Bluenose bastards not bend over for the Redshite and give them a walloping today instead?

Yours,
The Entire Footballing Community
As opposed to Citeh winning the title again?

Liverpool winning might get us out of our comfort zone and be the kick in the arse we need to get experts in the right technical positions. Just like we did to them.