Everton - What next?

AneRu

Not to that degree.

I think they can finish 6th or 7th as I said after Spurs game but they won't have enough depth to get 4th or 5th.
Carlo is easily the third best manager in the league.

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
The Everton fans I know have been more giddy and unbearable after a couple of wins than the Liverpool fans I know after winning the league, has anyone else experienced this ?

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
The Everton fans I know have been more giddy and unbearable after a couple of wins than the Liverpool fans I know after winning the league, has anyone else experienced this ?
That's just how they roll.

Amokachi

Everton Fan
Sorry for enjoying being top for the first two/three games of the season fella.

That’s just not possible. Nothing wrong with Everton fans being pleased with their start. Every Liverpool fan I know has been utterly unbearable for the past 8 months.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Gonna be so interesting to see what Everton do in the Derby in a few weeks time, they'll likely never (in recent years) have been in better form to get a win

Bet it's still 0-0 :lol:

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Have the injuries bee assessed yet, Richarlison and especially Allan looked pretty bad.
Allan out of the game this weekend, should be back for the Pool game. Richarlison is okay.

Apparently we are also wrapping up a deal for Godfrey from Norwich. 25m + add-ons. Steep price but he has a lot of potential and hopefully we can protect him more than Norwich could as he was exposed a few times last year.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Allan out of the game this weekend, should be back for the Pool game. Richarlison is okay.

Apparently we are also wrapping up a deal for Godfrey from Norwich. 25m + add-ons. Steep price but he has a lot of potential and hopefully we can protect him more than Norwich could as he was exposed a few times last year.
Your looking good if you keep the midfield 3 fit. You have easily the 3rd best manager in the league in Carlos.

jem

feck what a header by Calvert-Lewin. I'd love to have him, but can never imagine Everton selling him. Great project they have going there.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
What a job Ancelotti has done, he's finally taking them over that hump of always being a bit of a joke but promising because of the team. They've got a quality team in almost every position, decent depth, no congestion unlike the other big teams, and one of the clear top 3 managers in the league.

He's made Calvert Lewin into Everton's own Harry Kane. Don't see him leaving anytime soon either. Richarlison also is quality and getting better with Ancelotti. Absolute star quality in James. As good as any defensive midfielder in the league probably in Allan, and depth in midfield between Gylfi, Doucoure, Delph, Andre Gomes. Easily the 2nd best fullback/wingback combo after Liverpool in the league with Digne and Coleman.

Literally their weakness is Pickford who really is shit. Would be very wise for them to go for Romero, would be easily favourites for 3rd or 4th if they sort out their goalkeeper IMO.

Castia

They’re looking really good.

Prime James turning it on for Everton they’ll be delighted.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Everton are the news Wolves on RedCafe, I see. Lots of beds being shat in after just a handful of games :lol:

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Shows how an injection of real quality can transform a team almost instantly
1 quality player is better than 2 average ones. It's just that obvious. It's also why Sancho is an absolute must for Utd. No Sarr, no Brooks, it has to be Sancho.

What a job Ancelotti has done, he's finally taking them over that hump of always being a bit of a joke but promising because of the team. They've got a quality team in almost every position, decent depth, no congestion unlike the other big teams, and one of the clear top 3 managers in the league.

He's made Calvert Lewin into Everton's own Harry Kane. Don't see him leaving anytime soon either. Richarlison also is quality and getting better with Ancelotti. Absolute star quality in James. As good as any defensive midfielder in the league probably in Allan, and depth in midfield between Gylfi, Doucoure, Delph, Andre Gomes. Easily the 2nd best fullback/wingback combo after Liverpool in the league with Digne and Coleman.

Literally their weakness is Pickford who really is shit. Would be very wise for them to go for Romero, would be easily favourites for 3rd or 4th if they sort out their goalkeeper IMO.
easily favourites for 3rd if they buy Romero?

great form. But nothing like knee jerk.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
I bet some United fan will now falsely claim that Everton has a better squad than United :lol:. This is the result of what happens when you get a top manager and the backing of the board.

United can be in this same position if we had appointed Pochettino. But, it is still early on in this season. Everton can still collapse just like leceister last season.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
I bet some United fan will now falsely claim that Everton has a better squad than United :lol:. This is the result of what happens when you get a top manager and the backing of the board.

United can be in this same position if we had appointed Pochettino. But, it is still early on in this season. Everton can still collapse just like leceister last season.
Why would the board back Poch and no Ole?

Josh 76

Big game is the next one against Liverpool.
If they can somehow get a victory then that will be a huge psychological boost. If they lose, as they usually do, then it will all come crumbling down.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Why would the board back Poch and no Ole?
Because Pochettino is a more accomplished manager, who will improve performance results on the field that fans will actually see positive changes to our football in terms of actual coaching and team management. Moreover, Ole has been backed It is a myth that he hasn’t. £200m plus is more than most managers in a top club and we can vastly exceed that if we sign few more players this windows

always_hoping

Big game is the next one against Liverpool.
If they can somehow get a victory then that will be a huge psychological boost. If they lose, as they usually do, then it will all come crumbling down.
Ancelotti could beat Liverpool as Napoli manager can he do the same with Everton?

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks

Broken record is an absolute understatement.

always_hoping

Because Pochettino is a more accomplished manager. Moreover, Ole has been backed. It is a myth that he hasn’t. £200m plus is more than most managers in a top club and we can vastly exceed that if we sign few more players this windows
A tiresome routine by you to pollute every thread with Pochettino nonsense.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
easily favourites for 3rd if they buy Romero?

great form. But nothing like knee jerk.
3rd or 4th. Ancelotti easily 3rd best manager and a quality team with no fixture congestion when all the other competitors will need to rotate like crazy. They're set up for a huge boom season.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
Everton won't get 3rd. No team with Mina, Keane and Pickford making up the core of their defence is getting 3rd.