Everton 2022/23 | Dyche Dyche baby

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Fair enough. Ye something needs changing. Congratulations though. The prem would have been weird without yous in it :lol: Do you think dyche is the man to take you forward though? I remember him saying with a better team and better Budget is style will be more attractive then it was at Burnley. I don’t believe that though.
I think he can be a man to provide stability to the club but to take us to bigger things I’m not quite sure. Could be another Moyes type manager for us which I’d very much take right now!

We watched your game yesterday @SilentWitness, and we were both cheering for Everton. We got really invested in it. I'm really glad you stayed up, as you should. Yesterday was a good day for us and for you.
Thanks both! It was both one of the worst days and best days of being a football fan. :lol:

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Quite sad that they run onto the pitch after scraping safety like it’s some achievement. They should never be in that position to start with. Small club mentality.
Well they're not exactly what we generally mean when we talk about a 'big club'. It's a very long time since they were. It seems harsh to criticise a team that regularly faces the perils of relegation for celebrating once again cheating death.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Well they're not exactly what we generally mean when we talk about a 'big club'. It's a very long time since they were. It seems harsh to criticise a team that regularly faces the perils of relegation for celebrating once again cheating death.
Except they use to be a top 10 team at best. Only the last few seasons they’ve been fighting survival

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Except they use to be a top 10 team at best. Only the last few seasons they’ve been fighting survival
I don't think the gap between those upper midtable slots and the bottom three spots is that big, to be honest. We very regularly see it bridged from one season to the next, in either direction. If Brentford have a tough season next year and narrowly survive I think they'd be right to celebrate hanging on in there.

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
I disagree. It’s from sheer relief, not joy.
The fans have been very clear that they are angry and upset about the position we have found ourselves in and regularly call for the board to get out and new people to come in. Even yesterday after we secured PL status for next season we were vocal about the board and club.
We celebrated after the victory Vs Arsenal like we’d won the cup. If other fans have an issue with celebrating the achievement of staying up, whether relief or joy, that’s their problem.