Everton vs. Manchester United

Kraftwerker

Formerly RedAddict
Yeah, relieved more than anything. We've been rubbish. I don't know why we're making the Evertons and Fulhams of this world look like giants of the game. We don't really look the more accomplished side. I hope we can show our superiority in the second. Our midfield needs to take more control.
:lol:

Shut up. Tim Howard's been in Friedel mode, we've been denied by the bar, and Evra's brain fart aside, this is our best Goodison performance for years.

I don't think you realise just how difficult a place this is to come. Probably the most difficult outside the top four.

Devilton

About 5 times he's fouled Nani as we were going forward, only once, maybe twice has the ref given anything.
OMG...a football player fouled one of ours. Burn him at the stake. Put out a fatwa on his family.

MJD72

I don't get the hate directed at him to be honest. Cahill, Falouani (sp?) sure...these guys are twats. But Pienaar just seems a low key player trying to do his best. Not sure why he's getting slated.
Yeah, don't understand it either, seems a decent lad and has always come across as so in interviews (though that could be said about most players).

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Some of these Everton fans are absolutely rabid, pure hatred and bile frothing from their mouths. Quite funny at some points at how angry they all are.
Did you see that fat cnut having some kind of angry fit when giggs commuted that foul for his booking?

:lol: scousers.

Allforone

United could spend £85million on David De Gea, Phi
The first 15 minutes we were utterly raped, we couldnt get a touch of the ball, but since then weve played as well and created as many chances at goodison as we have in years to be fair, but for some ridiculous blind luck of Howard sticking his boot out and hoping and the crossbar wed be winning this.

Devilton

I can see Park and Owen coming on for O'shea and Giggs at some point
They shouldn't. O'shea hasn't done that badly. He started shaky, but got better as the game went off. Park isn't as good defensively and would lose the aerial battle that O'shea is on the pitch to win.

Owen doesn't' offer anything at all so bringing him on for Giggs is madness unless we are comfortably winning.

ColdplaySmiley

I just got snippets of that half as have a s*** stream. Please PM me a good stream?
I missed both goals though i did see both saves by Howard. Everton giving us a tough on ehere guys. I also missed Berba's effort.

PM please

championo

Top Stalker
evra is still in South Africa, I still blame him for the Fulham goal, now this. Get your head back evra or lets play O'shea there for a while to give the lad rest. To be honest, evra has played a shit load of games the last three years.

Vidicious

Flop
*Deep american movie voice* " Fernando Torres and Liverpool must try to return to the elite as they battle the city of Birmingham" :lol: gotta love Fox Sports

Red Norse

Shut up. Tim Howard's been in Friedel mode, we've been denied by the bar, and Evra's brain fart aside, this is our best Goodison performance for years.

I don't think you realise just how difficult a place this is to come. Probably the most difficult outside the top four.
Not really, apart from Arteta and Pienaar there's no real class on the ball. All they have is stamina, soon to run dry by the looks of it though.

Utd's different class, hence SAF expecting to get 3 points with quite a squad rotation.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off

You shut up! :D

We've been beating Everton for fun over the years. Last years result makes people forget that. It's a tough place but I'm talking about our performance not the scoreline. Our general play has been average. I think us being battered by Barca is one thing, but it is a worry to see Everton and Fulham bossing us.

OneUnited24

The shouldn't. O'shea hasn't done that badly. He started shaky, but got better as the game went off. Park isn't as good defensively and would lose the ariel battle that O'shea is on the pitch to win.

Owen doesn't' offer anything at all so bringing him on for Giggs is madness unless we are comfortably winning.
Im not a Oshea basher, but i dont think hes played well at all. For a DMF that is supposed to protect our back four i dont think hes dont that at all, the only time in the opening 15 i realised he was playing was when he hit the post. And i havent really noticed Oshea winning any of those aerial battles, mostly i see Evans getting his head on things

I would rather see Park for him because then we can play a bit of a 4213 formation, Park proves to be a handful when playing in the middle.

Allforone

United could spend £85million on David De Gea, Phi
Please no Park to come on, at least a front 3 of Nani/Giggs/Berbatov oozes creativity and all possess the ability to do something brilliant that can win you a game ( the Nani cross, Berbatovs volley etc) Park is bareable in a 4-4-2 but in a front 3 where we rely on creativity and goal potential from our wide men hed be a disaster, our attacks would brake down on a regular basis.

Maybe Gibson for O'Shea at some point.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
O'Shea's attempt was amazing. We've played very well, could've been 2 or 3 up if Howard hadn't turned into Brad Friedel for this match

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
It's kindof funny that Evra tried the overhead kick. He's so quick he would have caught up with Arteta in three seconds or something.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
evra is still in South Africa, I still blame him for the Fulham goal, now this. Get your head back evra or lets play O'shea there for a while to give the lad rest. To be honest, evra has played a shit load of games the last three years.
I Tend to agree with this. He's not on his game at all at the moment.

After rangers and pool maybe fabio should be given a chance.

Kraftwerker

Formerly RedAddict
You shut up! :D

We've been beating Everton for fun over the years. Last years result makes people forget that. It's a tough place but I'm talking about our performance not the scoreline. Our general play has been average. I think us being battered by Barca is one thing, but it is a worry to see Everton and Fulham bossing us.
Our performance has been fine. They came out of the blocks fast, and had a good spell when Nani was off the pitch, but apart from that it's been all us.

Not been the case in recent years there. This is the best since 2007.

Oranje

aka 12 year old dynamic dude
Anyone PM me a good stream? Mine is absolute shiite