Kick-off
Sat, 7 November 2020 @ 12:30pm GMT
Status

Closed

Discussion Your Lineup Prediction

• Status
    Not open for further replies.

cj_sparky

Well you do have to scrap and scrape for every point in the bottom half. :nervous:

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
    I don't even feel like we are having a match. I am struggling to be bothered. The level of apathy has me worried.

Cathy Ferguson

We have a better keeper but otherwise there is not much difference between the teams. We have Bruno and Rashford they have DCL, Digne, and James. The rest of the players are quite underwhelming, until Martial can rediscover his form.

Can we expect another slow start on the backfoot where Everton are allowed to dominate us?

AngliaRed

Fernandes is seemingly bulletproof too, despite not really being any better than Pogba this season.
    Pogba has actually had a couple of decent games this season.Bruno has been shocking this season! Probably more to do with tactics as he has been seen demanding more from Shaw a few times to overlap more, and Lindelof for not being more switched on, he’s probably fecked off.

drdoityourself

This midfield can't hold on to the ball. McT and Fred are not the best passers, Bruno takes many risks in possession. I can't see how these two defensive midfielders are seen as the best form of defense, as surrendering possession just allows more and more attacks.

Judas

Open to offers
    We have a better keeper but otherwise there is not much difference between the teams. We have Bruno and Rashford they have DCL, Digne, and James. The rest of the players are quite underwhelming, until Martial can rediscover his form.

Can we expect another slow start on the backfoot where Everton are allowed to dominate us?
    It would be the biggest shock of all if we saw anything different to that.

Imagine we actually do something in the first half and make a serious impression. I'd faint.

MrSingh2002

Mata defending vs Digne? Mata got shook off the ball only 3 days ago ffs.

Imagine we knew we needed signings.... and then Ole doesn't start VdB, Cavani or Telles. He's getting sacked tonight.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
    Fernandes is seemingly bulletproof too, despite not really being any better than Pogba this season.
    The one thing he does have is guaranteed numbers. Even when playing dogshit, he will invariably score or assist (his G/A is 0.87 per game).

Superunknown

Yeah do we think there is an issue there or a genuine injury picked up
    I don't think that we've been given a definitive reason. Could be a small injury, could be something personal, could be off-the-field stuff, or could be that Ole just prefers James more. It's not been an ideal season for Greenwood, so far. A massive comedown from last season, for him.

Dinghy

Who would you play on the right though? The only other option is to play a diamond which we can barely manage either.
    If Mata can play there then surely one of Fernandes, VDB, Rashford, Cavani could do a job there. All got a lot more to offer than Mata.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
    Hopefully Mata more central on the ball with one of the central midfielders covering the right and Digne.

NJM78

Ole gone to his go to grafters McT and Fred. Hoping not to get beat, not going for a win.
    Only surprise he didn't choose 5 at the back also.

Mata again two games running, never happens.

VdB obviously not an Ole signing. Can see him asking for a transfer if Ole is still here in January. Comes to this shit show and still can't get consecutive games.

Really hope for a win today but hope for Ole to be gone in equal measure.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
    What was the point of signing Van de Beek if he can’t even get in over Fred or McTominay? He can play as a box to box. It’s inexcusable.

Another negative selection. Park the bus & counter.

pablo__p

If their recent form was slightly better, I'd be extremely uncomfortable.
    Think we'll draw.

Lee565

Rather than stick mata out on the right out of position, why not go 433 and have rashford playing as an inside right forward, martial as a inside left forward and Fernandes playing as a false 9?

No Love

Have a weird feeling heading into this one, comparable to that which I get immediately prior to a Khabib fight. Feeling of inevitability, if you will. A resignation that, at some point, he’s going to take you down and smash you. An uneasy feeling that things are really going to come apart at the seams here.

Hope I’m wrong, mind you.

dove

Surely even we have a chance to beat that mediocre Everton side.

Superunknown

This game won't change people's opinions on Ole. At this point, you're either Ole-In or Ole-Out, and even a big performance in one game won't change that, neither will a terrible loss. I would hazard a guess and say that most people have made up their minds after the performances this season. One game is not enough to change that.

SCJY

I hope the nightmare ends soon. Keeping Ole and his poor team management is far worse than getting hammered by Everton today or any other team. I'm begging the footballing Gods that Ole gets out soon, save some face, he's clearly out of his depth.

lilcurt

Losing it with Ole now, no progression. This lineup is a joke. Even if it did do the job today it doesn't help us move forward, it's a joke.

Gutted for Donny, isn't getting a fair crack.

Ole out!

johanovic

Sadly I think Everton will win today...OGS is clueless.... Start Cavani at the the top with Martial on the left and Rashford on the right with them under order to work their fecking socks off...3 man midfield of Fernandes, Matic and VDB....Defense as is...But I think this will be OGS last game as United manager...Mata legless against a hard working Everton side and Dumb and Dumber in Fred and McTominay in midfield FOR feckS SAKE..Hopefully I will be wrong but ....

Cathy Ferguson

If Mata can play there then surely one of Fernandes, VDB, Rashford, Cavani could do a job there. All got a lot more to offer than Mata.
    I had VDB instead of Mata in my lineup. Both can drift inside but one is ten years younger. Strange decision.

Raw

How ironic that the last time we played there we got pumped and Ole stated some of this team have played their final game for the club a year on and it could be someones final game in charge , fate a cruel master
    Last time we played there was last season where De Gea made a monumental feck up, and we salvaged it with Fernandes scoring an equaliser.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
    Will you celebrate if United win?
    :rolleyes:

I hope we win. I’ll celebrate the goals. Will I celebrate as if we’re top of the league? No, will I say we’re turning a corner? No. Because we’ve seen it all before. We need consistency, enough of being a momentum club.

James Peril

We are lucky Richarlison is out, just the type of player to exploit our weak defensive line. Mata, Fred, McTominay, doesn’t exactly scream title winner :( Shambles really.

Okey

Looks like Digne will have the freedom of Goodison park. Hope I'll have any fingers left after this one. Go on lads, shut us all up!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
Post-match discussion

Man of the Match

Bruno Fernandes image Bruno Fernandes 77% of 351 votes

Runners-up

Player Ratings

6.5 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 330 ratings.

Score Predictions