Sat, 7 November 2020 @ 12:30pm GMT
Status

Closed

Discussion Your Lineup Prediction

• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
    Cavani was very smart for his goal. He stopped running at the correct time so as not to be offside.

Marcus

Bruno passing to Cavani was class. Gave up his hattrick. That is leadership.

FahadiHossein

Ancelotti, as usual, decided to stick to his own style regardless of the opposition.

All he had to do was to sit back and just send Bernard and DCL to press the defenders.

Strelok

Only a moron would believe martial is better than lukaku.
    There were a lot of 'moron' here by the end of last season. You just called like half of the caf a moron. Search thread like POTY and you'd see. One, two bad match and suddenly he's worse than Lukaku. Like we haven't seen that donkey here before. What a joke.

Artimities

I can’t say enough about Bruno. He is never perfect but his passion, hustle and love of the “team” concept makes him invaluable. If we had 11 of his type on the pitch we would never lose.

drunkmonkmeth

Supports
    Toronto FC!
    There were a lot of 'moron' here by the end of last season. You just called like half of the caf a moron. Search thread like POTY and you'd see. One, two bad match and suddenly he's worse than Lukaku. Like we haven't seen that donkey here before. What a joke.
    Half the caf are morons. Have you seen how many people saying ole needs more time?

Has nothing to do with his last 2 games.. though martial has been terrible all season. Lukaku has always been a better striker than him. He was never that bad for us. He only struggled when the team struggled and supplied no service. Hes scoring for fun with belgium and inter.
    Lukaku has out scored him every season theyve been active. How anyone can say martial is better when the stats indicate the exact oppose is beyond me.

Martial isnt as good as some united fans pretend he is. Hes inconsistent and hes kinda lazy. Theres been countless games where hes been a passenger. Just sometimes he'll grab a goal. But over 90mins he rarely puts in a worldie performance.

Artimities

I think Pogba is the missing link. Getting him to Real Madrid will fix some of the dressing room issues. I just don’t feel like he is with us 100%

Strelok

Half the caf are morons. Have you seen how many people saying ole needs more time?

Has nothing to do with his last 2 games.. though martial has been terrible all season. Lukaku has always been a better striker than him. He was never that bad for us. He only struggled when the team struggled and supplied no service. Hes scoring for fun with belgium and inter.
    Lukaku has out scored him every season theyve been active. How anyone can say martial is better when the stats indicate the exact oppose is beyond me.

Martial isnt as good as some united fans pretend he is. Hes inconsistent and hes kinda lazy. Theres been countless games where hes been a passenger. Just sometimes he'll grab a goal. But over 90mins he rarely puts in a worldie performance.
    Yeah all season is 7 matches. And he was suspended for 4 matches. Great logic.

So in your opinion half of the caf are moron? Well that maybe true but I had enough with this bollock about Lukaku. He's probably the worst main #9 that ever played for us, or he must be up there about. Period.

P/s: I dare you to go to the Martial performance thread and say Lukaku is better than Martial.

drunkmonkmeth

Supports
    Toronto FC!
    Yeah all season is 7 matches. And he was suspended for 4 matches. Great logic.

So in your opinion half of the caf are moron? Well that maybe true but I had enough with this bollock about Lukaku. He's probably the worst main #9 that ever played for us, or he must be up there about. Period.

P/s: I dare you to go to the Martial performance thread and say Lukaku is better than Martial.
    All season has been more than 7 matches.. and hes been terrible for all of it. Maybe he turns it around. I mean hes definitely better than this but he hasnt put in one good game yet. Whilist lukaku is performing in italy and scoring goals. You and other can pretend martial is better and that lukaku is rubbish, but stats do not lie. Martial has never had a more prolific season than lukaku. Lukaku was behind only ronaldo and immobile last season. He was been tied with vardy last season for goals.(different league though so a bit unfair)He has had a pretty decent goal scoring record even at wba, everton, first season at united, inter and belgium. His only big flaw is his first touch.

I will agree that hes probably one of the worst strikers united have had but i mean weve had absolutely incredible strikers over the years. Being one of the worst of that bunch doesnt in anyway mean youre bad.

drunkmonkmeth

Supports
    Toronto FC!
    Come off it.

The phrase 'lies, damned lies and statistics' exists for a reason
    The phrase stats dont lie is more frequently used.

I mean if theres an argument for why martial is better striker than lukaku thats better than raw stats id like to hear it.

There isnt though.. you people just hate lukaku and used him as a scapegoat in a time when the whole team was bad.

Asger

Same, but it doesn't help when he has Mata with him on the RW. As Mata drifts inside. Or James who just runs in a straight line. Cant really judge until he has a proper RW with him.
    Yes and at the same time it does not help whoever that plays in RW is how poor AWB is in attack.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
Post-match discussion

Man of the Match

Bruno Fernandes image Bruno Fernandes 77% of 351 votes

Runners-up

Player Ratings

6.5 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 330 ratings.

Score Predictions