Evra accuses Suarez of racist remarks | Suarez guilty of racial abuse

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
He's doing his best isn't he? He's really trying his hardest to outdo 'JT'.

Kraftwerker

Formerly RedAddict
He should choose what he says carefully.

FSG weren't slow to sack Kenny and a big part of that is probably the shame he brought on the club over the Suarez thing, basically making them look like a racist institution.

Not sure they'll like Suarez refocusing everyone's attention on it. The reaction to these comments has been hugely negative so far.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Lets start a rumour to upset RAWK.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Christ, they're still on it ? They really like to live in the past. Seriously, WTF is wrong with these people.

Their club is without a manager, with absolutely no guarantee of stability in the next season but the biggest problem is of course Patrice feckin Evra.

FC Liverpool circus continues, even without Kenny.

Baxter

Liam147

On Probation
Why on God's fecking earth are they still claiming no proof, and that Suarez was completely innocent. Surely the fact he made up the bullshit about "In Uruguay it's not offensive" shows he is not innocent are there was proof.

Another thing, why do Liverpool fans have to end everything they type with YAWN or get in/well in lad?
That's about as embarrassing as the rest of it. Most people would respond and offer support by saying things like "stay strong" or "keep your chin up", or something similar, not them, it's always YAWN. Get a grip.

I just wish we could have one or two posters go over there and lay out the facts as it were.

"Luis Suarez admitted using racist words towards an opponent. None of you would do it, why can he? The fact it's allowed in Uruguay is irrelevant (and debatable), as it isn't allowed here. Simple as that, accept it, move on."

Idiots.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Why can't they just let this drop now? It's past; it's happened. Why bother bringing it up again? He's only further disgracing the name of a club which I actually had a lot of respect for before this whole saga. If he has any decency, then he'll try to forget it and move on himself.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
That's about as embarrassing as the rest of it. Most people would respond and offer support by saying things like "stay strong" or "keep your chin up", or something similar, not them, it's always YAWN. Get a grip.

I just wish we could have one or two posters go over there and lay out the facts as it were.

"Luis Suarez admitted using racist words towards an opponent. None of you would do it, why can he? The fact it's allowed in Uruguay is irrelevant (and debatable), as it isn't allowed here. Simple as that, accept it, move on."

Idiots.
No point. Even if Suarez came out and admitted he was being racist they would still back him. Most would then start to argue that Evra should have left it on the field. They really are a disgrace.

Let them keep living in the past.

Why can't they just let this drop now? It's past; it's happened. Why bother bringing it up again? He's only further disgracing the name of a club which I actually had a lot of respect for before this whole saga. If he has any decency, then he'll try to forget it and move on himself.
I think Suarez wants out.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
I wouldn't be surprised if they did sell him now. He's just taking this further and further, and they may have to get rid of him for the sake of their clubs reputation, or whatever remains left of it.

I don't know who would want to sign him though. Talented player yes, but a lot of baggage with him as well that will make a lot of clubs unsure of going for him.

kf

It's just unbelievable that he's bringing this up again. I know he must have been asked a question, why can't the fool just say "all that's in the past" and let it go?

I suppose the answer is obvious. He's a complete and utter knobhead.

EricaNo7

Looks like they can't let it drop because he won't. Obviously such an arrogant arse that he couldn't possibly be wrong.
A horrible excuse for a human being

AlwaysRedwood

FSG weren't slow to sack Kenny and a big part of that is probably the shame he brought on the club over the Suarez thing, basically making them look like a racist institution.

Not sure they'll like Suarez refocusing everyone's attention on it. The reaction to these comments has been hugely negative so far.
This was my exact thought. The owners are American. Racism doesn't sell shirts well here.

AlwaysRedwood

I think Suarez wants out.
That's an interesting view. He did just box the owners in, didn't he. He said the club supports him. What happens if Henry is asked about this by a reporter? Showing support is supporting a racist, saying they believe Suarez was wrong upsets the supporters and avoiding the question will upset the RAWKites.

Of course, that's giving him a lot of credit because he's just a tad more emotionally mature than a rodent.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal

Do you think he's smart enough to play this hand, in order to engineer a move away whilst also attaining deity-like status amongst the RAWK/Liverpool flogs?

Would be an absolutely brilliant effort if true.

:lol:

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Why on God's fecking earth are they still claiming no proof, and that Suarez was completely innocent. Surely the fact he made up the bullshit about "In Uruguay it's not offensive" shows he is not innocent are there was proof.
He admitted to what he was punished over. Members of his own club dropped him in it by admitting to him using it in a much worse context. That's evidence. Do they think every case taken to court needs video evidence to deliver a guilty verdict?

Neither he nor his club ever showed any remorse for the offence caused over the use of the word. Instead they launched a vile attack on the victim's name. Bully tactics that blew up in their face.

That's enough for anyone outside of RAWK. It was then, it is now, it will be no matter what twisted versions of the truth they come out with in the future. Suarez and LFC can carry on digging that hole for as long as they like.

Moriarty

He admitted to what he was punished over. Members of his own club dropped him in it by admitting to him using it in a much worse context. That's evidence. Do they think every case taken to court needs video evidence to deliver a guilty verdict?

Neither he nor his club ever showed any remorse for the offence caused over the use of the word. Instead they launched a vile attack on the victim's name. Bully tactics that blew up in their face.

That's enough for anyone outside of RAWK. It was then, it is now, it will be no matter what twisted versions of the truth they come out with in the future. Suarez and LFC can carry on digging that hole for as long as they like.
This is Liverpool we're talking about and there's not much scousers don't know about defeating criminal charges. The average dipper probably knows more about about PACE than a QC does.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
He's thick as feck if this is true.
What a colossacunt.

Of Course it's A@A at the head of the orchestra. With his baton. Playing to the masses.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
I wish you guys would all leave suarez alone. His conscience is clear. Don't you understand it's all Evra's fault for being black in the first place?
:lol:

Indeed, and how dare he!

This whole mess is a joke beyond proportions, and one that very well may have been the final straw that resulted in Dalglish being sacked. The whole world knows the deal, the whole world bar them. What an absolute joke.

032Devil

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...aniel-Pacheco-calls-Glen-Johnson-negrito.html

Suarez race row threatens to re-open as Liverpool player calls team-mate Johnson 'negrito' on Twitter

The Luis Suarez race storm that rocked English football last season has been blown open once more after Liverpool forward Daniel Pacheco referred to team-mate Glen Johnson as 'negrito' on Twitter.

The Spaniard, 21, used the word when wishing England international Johnson luck as he headed to Poland for Euro 2012 on Wednesday. He tweeted: '@glen_johnson good luck negrito !!!!'

Suarez was charged and banned by the FA for eight games for repeatedly calling Patrice Evra 'negrito' during a clash between Liverpool and Manchester United at Anfield in October.

In his unsuccessful defence, Uruguayan Suarez argued that 'negrito' was not a derogatory term in the Spanish language, despite its racial connotations in English.

Pacheco later defended his use of the word with similar reasoning, tweeting: 'I Allready explained in past what Negrito could mean. Good or bad depends how you say it. I always called @glen_johnson it in terms of love.'

He added: 'Last tweet about it. @gln glen_johnson speak spanish and he knows what that mean when I say it to him. He is one of best mates there for me.'

Pacheco has made just seven appearances for Liverpool since joining the club in 2007. He spent last season on loan at Rayo Vallecano via a separate loan spell at Atletico Madrid, who have an option to buy the Spain Under-21 international this summer.

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
They still don't get it. Suarez said to Evra: "I don't speak to blacks"...

Negrito - offensive or not, it was all about the context.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Taking the piss surely.
It's all about context.

Calling your enemy a c*nt or calling your best friend c*nt. Which is well received.

dmode

Shouldn't that thread be closed? Suarez accepted his ban. End of.

Talking Vulture

He's shit, move on.
Why should it be closed? Suarez is a fecking dickhead and he hardly 'accepted' his ban.
The way he and that fecking club handled this is nothing short of a disgrace and it should be rammed down their throats at every opportunity or untiol he/they at least apologise to Evra

dmode

In what possible sense did Suarez, or anybody else to do with Liverpool "accept" the ban? I've heard nothing but whinging and whining about it from the lot of 'em ever since.
Ok he's a twat, he's a disgrace to football, he was banned, he didn't accept his fault, turn the page.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
Liverpool fan banned for four years for Evra abuse

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/156913.html?CMP=OTC-RSS

A Liverpool fan has been given a four-year ban from attending Liverpool or England games after being found guilty of racially abusing Patrice Evra.

Phillip Gannon, 58, was caught on TV cameras making a racially offensive monkey impression towards the Manchester United player, Liverpool Magistrates' Court was told.

The incident occurred during the FA Cup fourth round fixture between the two sides on January 28 this year, amid a hostile atmosphere at Anfield. The game followed an eight match ban handed to Liverpool striker Luis Suarez, who was found guilty of racially abusing Evra.

In the 23rd minute, Gannon was caught by a TV camera panning across the lower Centenary Stand positioning his hands under his armpits. The coverage, broadcast worldwide by ITV, quickly prompted police complaints, the court heard.

Gannon, from Heol Meirion, Barmouth, north Wales, was found guilty of two counts of using abusive or insulting words within the hearing or sight of a person likely to be caused alarm or distress.

The bench handed down a four-year banning order which stops Gannon from attending Liverpool and England games and also bans him from Liverpool city centre four hours before and after a match.

Gannon was also fined a total £180 and ordered to pay prosecution costs of £300.

saved himself money watching that load of tripe Liverpool.