Evra

Raoul

Admin
Staff

Paddy mentioned he would've liked to have returned but that "someone at the club" didn't want him back. I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that person wasn't Woodward.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Hopefully paddy was in Woodward’s ear complaining, we know he’s as passionate as the rest of us.

Adamsk7

There seems to be something going on with him and us. Sitting next to Ed, posting an Insta video on the way with the tagline “Lets work” where he says “off to work” plus he’s recently been posting more pro Utd stuff (I know he does anyway but it’s ramped up a bit).
Perhaps he’s coming on board in some behind the scenes capacity. Whatever it is, I’m for it because Pat is a great character and absolutely loves the club. He’s also a winner and we need as many of those as possible right now!

Paolo Di Canio

"we have to realise it's a doggy dog market"
You can tell hes taking this seriously. Pogba was trying to joke around him on camera yesterday and he was having none of it.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Yay. Usual caveat of not knowing anything about how good a coach he is/the kind of job he's doing aside a winner and a positive influence among our youngsters can't be a bad thing.

Meep

Yay. Usual caveat of not knowing anything about how good a coach he is/the kind of job he's doing aside a winner and a positive influence among our youngsters can't be a bad thing.
Plus one.

And I would also think that his positive energy would make a whole lot of difference. He seems like a person that you want hanging around. Really excited by this. Will hopefully be noticeable in a couple of years when positive youngsters grow into great footballers.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Plus one.

And I would also think that his positive energy would make a whole lot of difference. He seems like a person that you want hanging around. Really excited by this. Will hopefully be noticeable in a couple of years when positive youngsters grow into great footballers.
Yep. I think he'd make a really good assistant manager. The good cop to the bad.

You can see he has that personal touch and is very passionate/loyal and sticks to what he believes in. Pogba clearly adores him and i'm sure many of his other teams mates do too.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Plus one.

Aye, obviously we don't know the ins and outs so we can't say he'll be a runway success in this role but it looks good, and I look forward to seeing how he gets on.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
So Paddy Evra joins OGS (manager) Carrick & Phelan (assistant managers) and Nicky Butt (academy manager), all of which are ex-players from the Fergie era and hold prominent roles at the club.

Is there a link forming here, as in the club is trying to surround the squad with winners from the most successful period in its history? Logical move all things considered.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
So Paddy Evra joins OGS (manager) Carrick & Phelan (assistant managers) and Nicky Butt (academy manager), all of which are ex-players from the Fergie era and hold prominent roles at the club.

Is there a link forming here, as in the club is trying to surround the squad with winners from the most successful period in its history? Logical move all things considered.
He's only doing his badges here, he's not a long-term employee as of yet. Hopefully that materialises though if he proves himself.

Shimo

Such a man crush on this guy. Just seen the video of him giving Daniel James his POTM award, we are in desperate need of characters like him on the pitch.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
He's only doing his badges here, he's not a long-term employee as of yet. Hopefully that materialises though if he proves himself.
Oh, I wasn't aware of that.

I hope they make it permanent as I've always had a soft spot for Paddy.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"

Sounds like nepotism to me.

Still, he loves this game so it's okay.

P.s. not sure if I'm trying to make a point or not.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
You can tell hes taking this seriously. Pogba was trying to joke around him on camera yesterday and he was having none of it.
Imagine Patrice giving a lecture to the kids about being responsible, always thinking about what their behaviour can do to the club's image etc. while they're watching him french-kissing a turkey on their phones.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
fecking love him. Make him DOF, CEO, JCB and anything else he wants.

SirAF

Ageist
Paddy mentioned he would've liked to have returned but that "someone at the club" didn't want him back. I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that person wasn't Woodward.
It was Woodward, but they’ve made up.

AneRu

The way Fergie always wanted, I remember him saying that he wanted us to emulate Liverpool's boot room strategy of having former players taking roles in the club. I think this will only be a positive and its effects will start to be felt when we have cleared out the deadwood and built up a proper team.

red4ever 79

Certainly cant hurt to have him around the club. Character, leader, winner. Will make a refreshing change to have those traits at the club

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
This can be a great thing for our squad. He can threaten them by making them watch him suck a raw chicken off if they don't start scoring some goals.

TRUERED89

Imagine Patrice giving a lecture to the kids about being responsible, always thinking about what their behaviour can do to the club's image etc. while they're watching him french-kissing a turkey on their phones.
:lol:

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout

He was playing along. FFS.
For sure, that was in no way a telling off. It's all good though, obviously we need to work hard but if Evra can be a friend first, boss second, probably an entertainer third, that works for me.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Evra: ‘Where is the respect for Manchester United?’
“We played last week against Leicester and many people said it was going to be a tough game because they’re in form but it’s what I’m talking about,” the former left-back told the club’s official website.

“Where is the respect for Manchester United? I want people to fear us again and people have to go out and play better and win the games.

“I know it’s not easy going to West Ham, it’s a tough place, but we have to make sure, when the players step on the pitch, we are united.

“I want that arrogance to come back, you know. Even if it’s not easy, people have to understand we are Manchester United. So I’m upset when I hear people talking about United as if we are nothing. It’s killing me.

“We need to win, no matter. Actually, I want to win games until everyone is ready as we’ve got a lot of injuries but we need to win games, no matter what.

“I know some people complained we didn’t play great against Leicester but we got the three points. It’s what we have to do. Going on that pitch, we have to get three points. Trust me, when the full squad is back, we’re going to have some better days for us.”

Nikelesh Reddy

Would love to see him back at the club in some capacity,but I wouldn’t want him as our DOF(IF we want to appoint a DOF)...We need a top class experienced operator in that role....