Other Express your utter disgust at the latest torrent file

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
I believe that there are only screener DVD version with the warnings blanked out which reduce the quality somewhat. I am sick to my stomach but I think I'll wait until a full DVD rip version comes out before I am actually physically ill.

Spoony

The People's President
I believe that there are only screener DVD version with the warnings blanked out which reduce the quality aomewhat. I am sick to my stomach but I think I'll wait until a full DVD rip version comes out before I am actually physically ill.
A poster called Nick didn't send me a link. Apparently it's the best around at the moment. . .if it existed.

Disgusting IMVHO.

prateik

was shocked to see a Get Smart R5 with audio sync problem solved ..
cant believe people are downloading that
its definitely not called "Get Smart R5 XVID - STG"

and a google search for the same obv wont lead you to the torrent link

there is also the Xfiles movie which actually is disgusting

also, some wankers have released Death Race and space chimps (Dvdscr) ..
hope you never find them on mininova or TBP

Leg-End

I can't beleive there is a Death Race dvdscreener out already, I mean seriously its not on.

Tibs

I have theard that thankfully, there many be action taken against those who downlaod TV episodes.

As some of you may know, a woman was rightfully taken to court and ordered to pay a massive fine for downloading an excellent game via a torrent.

Now, if somebody wanted to download TV Shows but more securely, how could this not be done? Rapidshare or something is often thrown around..I hope the authorities put an end to it.

I demand that your average everyday people are taken to court to pay fines if even the biggest of businesses loses a tenner.

DanH

does anyone know the best rapidshare download manager? just so we all can add it to our list of programs to avoid installing on our computers.

Cling Bak

Hi, I'm Barry Scott
I was really disgusted when I realized I accidentally downloaded a perfect copy of In Bruges before. So disgusted I had to burn it onto a dvd to keep as proof.
:lol:

Personally, I can't believe people would illegally download Oasis' new album. These people are a ripping off the music industry.

SirAF

Ageist
Yep your right, I'll be damned if I'm going to download season 1 of Two and a Half Men and watch it now !

Edit:

And I do certainly NOT download Entourage and Prison Break every week :nono:

vanthaman

Winner
i am disgusted that there is an R5 line near DVD Quality copy of Righteous Kill on the interwebz, damn those pirates!!!

Woodzy

I'm disgusted by the fact that the latest edition of Pro Evolution Soccer has become 'avaliable' to play on personal computers.

prateik

a dvdrip for kung fu panda thats named "Kung.Fu.Panda.DVDRip.XviD-ARROW"

what is the world coming to :(

Oranje

aka 12 year old dynamic dude
What a bunch of dispicable cnuts that group HEFTY is. Releasing DVD screeners of Step Brothers, Pineapple Express and Tropic Thunder.

FranklyVulgar

I've got a pretty little mouth underneath all the
I would never ever dream of downloading via torrents and all that disgusting filth.

The last thing I would ever want to download via torrent would be this horrific Australian comedy called "Summer Heights High" I heard it was unbelievably dour and not funny in the slightest.

People downloading such poor television series should be locked up, just like anyone using these torrent things to screw the hard working poor souls who pour their lives into making these things in the faint hope of making enough to scrape through life. Despicable, I mean really despicable.

Dave89

I'm so disgusted at the microsoft office 2007 torrent that has somehow installed itself on my computer.

Tibs

If Office 2007 found its way onto my PC through a torrent, I throw my PC out of the window.

vanthaman

Winner
i was disgusted to see that a decent quality R5 Line of Max Payne was now avaliable to download

tyrone red

I'd be disgusted if I suddenly came across a link for Valkyrie. As it is not released in the cinema untill the 29th of January. Can I wait? Offcourse I can. What are these people trying to achieve. Knock off Nigels the lot of them...

Mihajlovic

Its Baltic!
This has got to stop! Now even Guy Ritchie's Rocknrolla is available in perfect DVD quality. Glad to say I do not have the link for it. Video piracy is a crime!

prateik

ghost town , RocknRolla dvdrips available

benjamin button dvdscr ..

please please dont download

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Worse still Slumdog Millionaire, Frost/Nixon and Gran Torino are all available in DVD rip quality. I feel dirty just talking about it. Death is too good for downloaders.

Chirag

Euro '08 League Winner
Saints Row 2 is out on torrents.. fecking free loaders buy the fecking game already!

Spoony

The People's President
Can one of you link nerdos, NOT find me 'M' by Fitzy baby? Rapidshare would be great.

Downloading movies is bad. Okaaay.

2Bullish

To my utter dismay I have just come across a directors cut version of The Warriors, in DVD quality, no less. WTF is the world coming to, this is not why the internet was invented. :(

Spoony

The People's President
Disgusting behaviour.

Anyway, can someone not find me a link for Gran Torino?? I hate watching movies.