Other Express your utter disgust at the latest torrent file

Tibs

A link to watch Slumdog Millionaire online sent to my PM would make me sick..I feel ill just thinking about it

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
It would be rude not to regurgitate the fact that I have absolutely no interest in receiving a link via PM to a stream or download for Planes, Trains and Automobiles.

Thankfully, my ports are irreparably fecked up, ensuring that torrents would not work on my computer.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
I hear a DVD screener of pride and glory isn't available. Which is good, because if it was I would be horrified

Tibs

I'm going to leave this forum if I find a rapidshare link to photoshop cs4

hopefully nobody will send me one

BahamaRed

Legend
I am particularly outraged that the Dr Who finale was available on the day the first episode went to air here. People should be ashamed of themselves.
I noticed that too. I was so upset at seeing that, that I downloaded all four series (52 episodes) + the 4 christmas specials and had to watch them all to prove to myself that these really were illegal downloads. However, to make sure I wasn't mistaken I then downloaded all four series of Dr Who Confidential (52 episodes + the 4 xmas specials) and lo and behold they were all working copies too. So I'd like to add my outrage to all the rest on here who are also outraged; and rightly so.
While we're at it I'd also like to thank all those here who report all the 'stream requests' to the FA on match day. You're doing a fine job and helping to keep Sky and Setanta going.

I_live_cement

Cat freak
Im a shitebag. I download some stuff from torrents, but tempted to download a couple of whole films/albums tonight. Will I get caught?
It's not likely.

And if you do get caught you're likely to only get a letter from your ISP informing you to stop. I have only heard about such cases though, not speaking from personal experience.

Sickening system if you ask me.

Burndogg

Magic Meat
Horror! A disguisting torrent virus(i can only imagine) has forced the latest version of Adobe Photoshop CS4 onto my P.C, i will contact the appropriate autorithies!

Talk about being kicked when your down, it also went ahead and threw new episodes of 24,Lost,Family Guy,Shameless and South Park too.

I hate the digital age!!

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
Dreadful news. I encountered the height of vulgarity today when I came across a new Fruity Loops Studio torrent, with all the extra plugins inclusive.

I did not download it immediately.

Burndogg

Magic Meat
Dreadful news. I encountered the height of vulgarity today when I came across a new Fruity Loops Studio torrent, with all the extra plugins inclusive.

I did not download it immediately.
good lord, i seen something about that also recently, stayed the hell away from it.

if i were a petty criminal i would ask you for a link, but since i am not, i shall happily refrain!!

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
I recieved an complaint via my ISP regarding a game I was allegedly downloading. Oddly enough I wasn't and when I checked the torrent that I was supposed to have been using it was a game, Age Of Empires 3 for a Mac. Why would I be downloading a game for a computer I don't own?

Fecking idiots.

I_live_cement

Cat freak
The film companies have lawyers all over tracking them.

Have a good read of comments before you download anything.
Yeah they put out fake torrents to hook you in and then trace your IP address. Sounds like entrapment to me though if they decide to prosecute.

manxmanc

Yeah they put out fake torrents to hook you in and then trace your IP address. Sounds like entrapment to me though if they decide to prosecute.
I've not heard of any prosecutions, just warning letters from your ISP.

They are also getting people by downloading real torrents and tracking who is seeding them.

Dave89

I could throttle my mate from uni. He somehow got my external hard drive, took it home for a few days, and brought it back again with his entire collection of downloads, over 350gig, copied onto it. What a tosser. I feel violated.

Dave89

Oh for fecks sake. I've just noticed the 15 gigs of music on here too. Dirty rat bastard.

Burndogg

Magic Meat
Jesus, doesnt sound like much of a "mate" to me PJ, you outta cut people like that loose, there no good! I'll pray for your violated hard-drive.

vanthaman

Winner
i cant believe some cnut has uploaded Xmen Origins: Wolverine its a decent copy only its an unfinished version where you can still see some greenscreen and wires in a few scenes. bastards

Dave89

Fecking Frankie Boyle live is polluting my hard drive.

reelworld

I would like to report rapidshare links on 24 Hour Party People and Control, that movie about Ian Curtis. Anyone who has them can PM me the links so those ripping bastards can be brought to justice.

kps88

I don't get why we can't just ask for a pm of the links directly.

Or is it just more fun this way?

Tibs

:nono:

There is nothing fun about torrents of new films, or software or whatever you choose to download.

Think of the multi-billion $$ companies that lose out because of torrents.

Stop illegal downloading > stopping global warming

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff

Because such behaviour is disgusting, immoral and often illegal. You should be ashamed of such an idea.

Dave89

Some bastard uploaded a perfect rip of paul blart mall cop. I would like to express my disgust at how the clarity of the film on my lcd tv contrasts with the murky soul responsible for this.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Some bastard uploaded a perfect rip of paul blart mall cop. I would like to express my disgust at how the clarity of the film on my lcd tv contrasts with the murky soul responsible for this.
Horribly bad film.

I_live_cement

Cat freak
I'm not even pretending now - Bastard. :mad: