Other Express your utter disgust at the latest torrent file

Pscholes18

When is a HD copy of SW Solo coming out? I want to make sure we alert the athorities before it gets out of hand.

Gazza

Hey gang, anybody know of any of the following being torrented? Asking for a friend who is researching for an Anti-Torrenting door to door campaign.

The Favourite
blackkklansman
Crazy Rich Asians

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
If anyone sees a good copy of Sorry To Bother You please inform me as well as the authorities.

PvsNP

When is a HD copy of SW Solo coming out? I want to make sure we alert the athorities before it gets out of hand.
I've spotted Solo and the Sicario sequel in bluray resolution in the dark corners of the web. I've already reported them to the authorities.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
I cannot fecking believe it. To my disgust i have just come across the most disgraceful website that supplies HD links to the latest movies. Most seem to be DVD releases like Jurrasic World 2 etc but not the ones still in cinemas i think. The library of links is truely worrying. What makes it worse is this place is password protected! If any of you caf members are interested in joining me to take this site down then PM me so i can provide the details. I would gratefully appreciate the help.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
If somebodies internet provider sent them an email saying they had a copyright warning how would they get around this if they use Q Bit Torrent? Some sort of VPN? Can QBitTorrent be tracked if it's just an app on the desktop with a built in search?

Asking so I can not tell someone that information obviously.

beedoubleyou

If somebodies internet provider sent them an email saying they had a copyright warning how would they get around this if they use Q Bit Torrent? Some sort of VPN? Can QBitTorrent be tracked if it's just an app on the desktop with a built in search?

Asking so I can not tell someone that information obviously.
I'm aware of someone who used QBit with Nord VPN. Nord VPN has dedicated P2P connections. I've always assumed that this would prevent the authorities tracking him down.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I'm aware of someone who used QBit with Nord VPN. Nord VPN has dedicated P2P connections. I've always assumed that this would prevent the authorities tracking him down.
Interesting. Thanks for the info, I can now withhold that from people who want to avoid being tracked.

Mani

Got two more invites, will be sharing one with other member asking last time so one more left.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
So after trying to report a torrent I got an educational letter from my ISP. Whats a good VPN for use in UK to allow me to continue the good fight?
I use Cyberghost. Since Virgin falsely accused me of downloading The last Jedi, I signed up, never had an issue since.
I got the paid subscription, probably cheaper out there, but I got it when it was on offer for the year at £20

Jep

Somewhere between Manchester and the shithole
I use Cyberghost. Since Virgin falsely accused me of downloading The last Jedi, I signed up, never had an issue since.
I got the paid subscription, probably cheaper out there, but I got it when it was on offer for the year at £20
Ta for quick reply, same ISP as me. Cyberghost is one I've been looking at. Is it easy to use and provide good speeds to allow for faster reporting?

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Ta for quick reply, same ISP as me. Cyberghost is one I've been looking at. Is it easy to use and provide good speeds to allow for faster reporting?
Very simply, open up the app, click annonymous browsing or torrenting (probably do the same thing) and thats it, takes a minute to connect and the speeds are fine.
Sometimes I find surfing a bit choppy, but as you know with Virgin, it takes like 5mins to download a film :lol: just turn it back off as soon as it's done