Other Express your utter disgust at the latest torrent file

SuperiorXI

None of the usual torrent sites and their proxies are working

Excellent work from all the authorities - if anyone finds one that works let me know so we can mass report and get them to continue the good work

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
None of the usual torrent sites and their proxies are working

Excellent work from all the authorities - if anyone finds one that works let me know so we can mass report and get them to continue the good work
I can say that Pirate Bay and Rarbg are still up and working fine (Pirate scum!).

But if you want an invite to infiltrate Torrentday, just give me your email address via private message.

SuperiorXI

I can say that Pirate Bay and Rarbg are still up and working fine (Pirate scum!).

But if you want an invite to infiltrate Torrentday, just give me your email address via private message.
Maybe it's just my ISP (Sky) managing to block them better than your ISP? You should give them a ring and complain for sure.

I might take you up on that offer, anything to further the fight.

Withnail

Well for some miraculous reason the pirate scum seem to have been severely scuppered when I last checked checked on my laptop. The disgusting illegal files don't download instead what's downloaded is some application in a folder called 10.PirateBay.Org which I presume is a virus of some description.

I've still been able to access and report these heinous villains via limetorrents but it's a pain with all the pop ups.

EDIT: Bah I tried pirate bay once more and the filthy curs are once again riding the high seas.

SuperiorXI

Ep 1 of House of Dragons is now on those disgusting sites. I did my part and reported it.
I can't believe that, that's awful. I'm going to have a look so I can report it. It hasn't even aired yet... these people have no respect for the law. It's only 14.99 for a NowTV pass for christ sake... cheap as chips!

mitChley

Can anyone PM me any site invitations? I've been reporting the usual ones with no bloody success so feel I need to do more lawful duty and look further afield.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Where can I report Stewart Lee's latest bit being rudely uploaded (Tornado) to the relevant authorities?

icehole

I regret to inform everyone that The Divider: Trump in The White House has appeared as an audiobook via the vile audiobookbay. Fortunately, it hasn't shown up on usenet yet.

Tiber

I would be disgusted if anyone sent me a pm about how IPTV works, sad to hear about it infecting so many firesticks

Tarrou

fantastic news they were one of the worst for this terrible scourge on society

BUGGS

I've reported that site so many times over the years it's untrue. Anyone know anywhere else that does 1080p x265 rips so i can report them?

Zlaatan

Parody Account
1337x isn't working either, don't know if it's just temporary but hopefully they've arrested everyone responsible and shut it down for good.

wr8_utd

:'(
Hm, I still get nothing. Maybe its because I've done everything in my power to make sure I can't log on to those wretched websites.
I have been reporting eztv and pirate bay (one of the various proxy sites) on a regular basis. Its unbelievable how they keep working.

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
Got one invite for Torrentday. Send me your email on a internal message to invite you.

The more people we infiltrate, the faster we can bring them down.

Mart1974

harbours delusions of insignificance
Hm, I still get nothing. Maybe its because I've done everything in my power to make sure I can't log on to those wretched websites.
Have you tried testing it with a VPN? Your valiant ISP might have won the battle to block that scum.

cafecillos

Got one invite for Torrentday. Send me your email on a internal message to invite you.

The more people we infiltrate, the faster we can bring them down.
I get an error when I try to start a private convo, do you still have it? I'd very much like to join the fight against these monsters.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Torrent Day is excellent but a word of warning that if you don't be patient and build your upload/download ratio to a point where you can download without worry you can get restricted or banned. I'd use the search to find 15 small files (mp3s usually), download them and leave them seeding so you are constantly building your ratio. Once you have done that is is brilliant.

Although make sure you don't download anything that doesn't have an appropriate creative commons licence.

Last edited:

Mart1974

harbours delusions of insignificance
Anyone wanting to take up the fight with TorrentDay, I have some invites available. Inbox me.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Anyone aware of a good free vpn? I can't afford one but to do the lords work i need one to acess these vile sites on my mission to take them out

Cessna

I am disgusted by the stuff that happens on these sites. I hope you will help me.
Torrentday and IPTorrents help shut them down by sending me your email address.