Other Express your utter disgust at the latest torrent file

JohnLocke

Anyone know of a Kindle collection that's up to date? I reported one with about 1200 books in it, but it was back in 2012, just making sure that there's no more recent ones....

Big Andy

Bloke
I've reported novanon.com to the Feds...along with a Premium Rapidgator account, you can get all sorts from there...

It's a new site after Bolt.cd was finally (and thankfully) taken down by the authorities, so a bit light on old stuff, but good for TV and new films...

All direct download as well, so no torrents...

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
So i was doing my part again and trawling the web for some illegal links to report on season 8 of Walking Dead. I was estatic to see that there are literally no illegal links that i could find. If anybody comes across any then i would be more than willing to report the site to the relevant authorities if they were sent to my inbox.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Very watchable copy of Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom out on torrents now.

They've released a HD-TC rip of it, report it at once.

SwansonsTache

Deadpool 2 out in the same type of rip as Jurassic World. Very watchable.

Report.

beycont

I would like to do my part and infiltrate torrentday and bring it down from within...or any other invite-only sites.

walkinhop

I just stumbled on this thread and i must confess. I am so happy I'm not the only one who's utterly ashamed of the human race. People work hard to give life to their creativity, spend countless hours hassling producers just see their effort consumed shamelessly for nothing. Disgrace.

Brophs

The One and Only
Anyone know of a working torrent site now that kickass and limetorrents are down? I'm getting the itch to snitch.

peridigm

Not sure if mentioned but there is a site called ilove*

* what this thread is about

Closed but often opened or invite driven.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
If only there were copies of The 80's Pop Map of Britain and Ireland to report I'd be truly happy at doing my patriotic duty in fighting the evil pirate hoards.

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
As it seems Piratebay finally has been taken down by some honest, hardworking law officials, where would one search to find these disgusting, illegal movies?

SwansonsTache

As it seems Piratebay finally has been taken down by some honest, hardworking law officials, where would one search to find these disgusting, illegal movies?
Probably if you go .to the well known fileformat winrar, remove the win and add bg.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
QBittorrent is definitely not the best downloader with a built in search engine I have ever used, btw.