Other Express your utter disgust at the latest torrent file

Traub

Disgusting that someone has uploaded a very very good looking copy of Joker on tpb. Gonna have to report it :(
Which version is this, as I’m sure new high quality ones will be released shortly given the movie’s official digital release date? Is it worth reporting the older version, or should we rather wait to report the new ones?

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Thankfully I only see CAM versions of Knives Out. I was just looking to see if I needed to report a high quality version floated around.

RamblingRebel

Hitler dead!
Supports
Burnley
Which version is this, as I’m sure new high quality ones will be released shortly given the movie’s official digital release date? Is it worth reporting the older version, or should we rather wait to report the new ones?
From what I remember it was proper quality 1080p. Shame it was such a forgettable film.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Hearing that yes there is a very good quality copy of Joker to report.

Nialler

Alex's Dad
I'm horrified to report that The Lighthouse is being whored around t'interweb by those felonious "do-gooders".

Pscholes18

I'm hearing there is a decent copy of Uncut Gems out and about. Let's work to get it taken down and report the offenders.

Hoof the ball

I'm horrified to report that The Lighthouse is being whored around t'interweb by those felonious "do-gooders".
I concur with the above. Unfortunately, it appears as though the most depraved kind of humanoids have leaked high quality versions of The Lighthouse online.

I am reporting this link, this much you can be sure of.

vanthaman

Winner
Looks like screener season has started. Had to report copies of knives out and Ford vs ferrari

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
I weep at the pure evil of it. This week so many films have been released that the economy of the world will surely crumble.

Little Women
Terminator Dark Fate
Richard Jewel
Dark Waters
Queen and Skim
Colour Out of Space

Mobilise the FBI quickly for pity's sake.

Nialler

Alex's Dad
Just came across a "leaked" copy of the final episode of Power (S6 E15), I definitely won't be watching this as I'm patient enough to wait until the 9th February !!!

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
Damn Pirates, they don't even rest on the weekends. Fulfilling with my civil duty, I'm currently reporting an amazon webrip of The Rise of Skywalker to the authorities.

arthurka

Can I report Disney? They are killing me slowly but surely with their fecking release of Frozen II on Disney + during this Covid outbreak. My daughters have watched this shit 10 fecking times just today. Please dear God make it stop.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I'm relieved to see The Trip to Greece is not to be found where it shouldn't be. I'd feel morally outraged if that were to change, and I'd feel the need to know about it.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Anyone found a decent copy of Blue Story for me to report. Been out a while now, but it's obviously a UK film so they are harder to shut down

Nickosaur

I've been out of the game for a while but i'd like to dip my toes back in the water of... erm...hunting those pesky pirates.
Which reliable sites might they typically be found these days? Is PB (the bay) still a hub for those scumbags?
Feel free to PM if anyone has some intel.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I've been reporting all the episodes of Sunderland til I die, but thankfully I can't seem to find the first episode of the 2nd season to report - please direct me to it if you can, so I can report it.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
I would be absolutely disgusted if la casa de papel season 4 in spanish and english subtitles was online through those pirates. I would report those links immediately!

BUGGS

Still working fine for me. I've a couple of spare invites going too for anyone interested.

DanH

I'd love to join the fight, if anyone has a spare TD invite. Got to bring 'em down from within.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
I'd love to join the fight, if anyone has a spare TD invite. Got to bring 'em down from within.
I have no idea how you would obtain such a thing as I try not to associate with such pure evil. However, if I ever find out I'll let you know. Just in case I do, perhaps you want to pm me with an email address that any such invite might be sent to?

Red Panda

Truly this is a noble fight indeed and I'd love to join the TD resistance movement. Damn TD! if only I too could penetrate their defences by obtaining an invite...I live in hope.
Up the Revolution!

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Truly this is a noble fight indeed and I'd love to join the TD resistance movement. Damn TD! if only I too could penetrate their defences by obtaining an invite...I live in hope.
Up the Revolution!
Please under no circumstances PM me with your email address to send you an invite as I want nothing to do with such despicable, and quite frankly immoral, behaviour.

DanH

I'd like to thank @DanH for not sending me a PM previously as well. He didn't give in to the dark side. Stay strong @DanH
I'm afraid someone already invited me to join the fight. I've been diving deep into the murky cesspit of these releases over the last week, clearly with the intention of bringing them down from the inside.

wr8_utd

:'(
If anyone knows where these rogues have uploaded Le Bureau des Légendes with English subtitles, I'd love to report them to the authorities.

Pscholes18

Hey fellas.....are there any sites with rivers that show motogp qualifying/race replays? I'd like to do my part in shutting down these horrible people!