Other Express your utter disgust at the latest torrent file

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
In particular I am disgusted that a really good copy of "In Bruge" is now available. These people should be ashamed of themselves.

I have also been disgusted to find out that "There will be Blood" can be downloaded for free defrauding the intellectual property owners of their dues.

:mad:

Spoony

The People's President
I didn't download 'There will be Blood', nor am I planning to watch it any time soon.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
Wibble those 2 films have been available for a month. I was more disgusted at how poor There Will Be Blood is though to be honest, although naturally I was also disgusted that it was available for illegal downlaod.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
Incidentally I've already made up campaign signs to register my disgust at a Wanted dvdrip becoming available for illegal download. So when this happens, please can someone tell me, as I really want to use my campaign signs.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
I am particularly outraged that the Dr Who finale was available on the day the first episode went to air here. People should be ashamed of themselves.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
My levels of outage are reducing. Is there anything new that I need to be outraged by?

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
I was disgusted to find a perfect copy of "The Happening" with Mark Wahlberg yesterday.. however not as disgusted as I was when I discovered just how shit it is!

I'm going to be fecking furious if I find a copy of Kung Fu Panda!

lynchie

I was disgusted that I sat through the whole of There Will Be Blood, only to discover it was absolute wank.

Knockoff Nigel says "feck I'm glad I didn't pay for that shite"

mehro

Ass face
Incidentally I've already made up campaign signs to register my disgust at a Wanted dvdrip becoming available for illegal download. So when this happens, please can someone tell me, as I really want to use my campaign signs.
You needn't bother. Anyone who commits the horrible crime of downloading an illegal copy of that movie deserves to watch it. In fact he should be forced to watch it repeatedly. I'm sure he'll bite his own head off before the third viewing. Worst movie ever.

Oranje

aka 12 year old dynamic dude
I would be deeply offended and genuinely disturbed if you vile people were to begin to put the names of these unspeakable torrent files in Bold to allow the rest of your foul-minded colleagues to take joy in these repulsive and sickening acts.

Cornell

I was outraged that I could still download The Chaser Decides 2004, a small low budget television series on the ABC, 3 years after it had aired via torrent.

a_devil_inside

Big footed hermaphrodite
A few things I would hate to see is if someone posted excellent quality copies of Hancock, Wanted, Incredible Hulk, Iron man and the new Harold & Kumar film. Some links to those films would come in handy so I could tut and shake my head in disgust at them

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
A few things I would hate to see is if someone posted excellent quality copies of Hancock, Wanted, Incredible Hulk, Iron man and the new Harold & Kumar film. Some links to those films would come in handy so I could tut and shake my head in disgust at them
Extremely disgusted if those films turn up as a torrent. What is the world coming too...

Oranje

aka 12 year old dynamic dude
Harold and Kumar is out.

fecking Disgusting.

prateik

just found a decent copy of forgetting sarah marshall ...

needless to say i was disgusted

Tibs

I'd be horrified if a link was sent to me via PM with a decent copy of Hancock - mortified in fact

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
I am once again disgusted to find out that some miscreant has made a torrent available of Hellboy 2, The Mummy 3 and Speed Racer. If only I were dishonest my son would be delighted. Poor kid.

I have written a strongly worded letter to my MP and local paper.

Christofaux

In particular I am disgusted that a really good copy of "In Bruge" is now available. These people should be ashamed of themselves.

I have also been disgusted to find out that "There will be Blood" can be downloaded for free defrauding the intellectual property owners of their dues.

:mad:
YOu should stop looking at torrents then, your only going to be more upset.

What do you use torrents for?

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Torrents disgust me.

But if I was less disgusted I would use Demonoid to find them and uTorrent to download.

Even talking about such things makes me sick. Worse still I think that Hancock is also now available. Will this cesspool of depravity never stop?

comlag

I was uttrerly mortified when I accidentally managed to receive a torrent file named 'Spore' and felt sick whilst playing it for a few hours just to confirm my outrage.

Filth.

olesmyhero

Emmy Moses
I am once again in shock at the depths people will go to in trying to find movies. Some asshole put a few movies on my computer this morning. I'm disgusted at this and they will be deleted very soon.

tyrone red

I was disgusted to find a perfect copy of "The Happening" with Mark Wahlberg yesterday.. however not as disgusted as I was when I discovered just how shit it is!

I'm going to be fecking furious if I find a copy of Kung Fu Panda!
Mate I found a copy. The terrible thing was it was downloading at speeds of 1mbp/s :mad:. Infact I was able to go and have a full dump and return to see download complete. Disgusting. I deleted the file instantly of course, as this was a test and watched Lion King on VCR.