Ezequiel Garay

vidal7

I think we had two scouts in the game but not necessarily for him. We could even be looking at Bender,witsel? Not many to choose in those two teams. Disco mirror just put 2+2 together.

Acole9

Outstanding
Oh god not this again. He'd signed for us about five times whilst playing for Benfica.

Ekeke

We're now in a situation where we could do a lot worse.

He looked a very good CB in the europa league last season. A lot more convincing than Mangala, and a lot more convincing than Rojo has been so far.

He's 28 now though and not getting any younger. But he's better than the likes of Vlaar that we're getting linked to

Garay and Otamendi have both been linked in the past and its never seemed likely at the time. But now both are good shouts in my opinion as someone like Hummels probably isnt available.

Ringo 07

Yet another player that was recommended to Moyes when he started in the job but dithering dave was too afraid to spend on anyone who didn't already play in the premier league

Devil may care

I think we had two scouts in the game but not necessarily for him. We could even be looking at Bender,witsel? Not many to choose in those two teams. Disco mirror just put 2+2 together.
Could have been looking at Bellarabi.

Ibi Dreams

We're now in a situation where we could do a lot worse.

He looked a very good CB in the europa league last season. A lot more convincing than Mangala, and a lot more convincing than Rojo has been so far.

He's 28 now though and not getting any younger. But he's better than the likes of Vlaar that we're getting linked to

Garay and Otamendi have both been linked in the past and its never seemed likely at the time. But now both are good shouts in my opinion as someone like Hummels probably isnt available.
28 is hardly that old, he's in his prime and should have at least another three seasons at his current level. That's plenty of time for us to get our whole defence sorted out

diarm

So you're saying it's probably really not happening this time?