F1 2016 Season with Fantasy League see Threadmark

Maestro14

OHKO'd a shiny Electrike
Facing the wrong way on the main straight like that with all the cars coming at once. So scary.

F-Red

This is why standing starts don't really work in wet weather, no temperature in the car and it's therefore useless in terms of generating downforce/grip.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Everyone 30 mins ago, OMG SC start why?

A few crashes later, oh a bit scary this.

ArmchairCritic

The race was ok on full wets at temperature, until some idiots started gambling on inters and brought the SC again to drop the temps.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
There's been so many times where they should have been racing but instead fecked about behind the SC, and now where it's plainly obvious they shouldn't be out there they just let them race.

Well done F1.

Giggsy92

I feel like most of F1's problems would go away if they had a decent tyre supplier. Pirelli have had 5 years to make a decent wet tyre now and they still can't seem to manage it.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
The most entertaining race i have seen in years. F1 would be miles better if they had sprinklers pissing water down on the track for every race.

F-Red

The race was ok on full wets at temperature, until some idiots started gambling on inters and brought the SC again to drop the temps.
It wasn't, and also irrelevant on what tyres the guys were on. Drivers were aquaplaning at turn 14/15.

ArmchairCritic

I feel like most of F1's problems would go away if they had a decent tyre supplier. Pirelli have had 5 years to make a decent wet tyre now and they still can't seem to manage it.
Yeah the crux of it seems that the inters are the better wet tyre, providing you don't aquaplane.

F-Red

Regardless of tyre supplier, the physical amount of standing water on the circuit is the problem. It's an age old issue with Interlagos.

ArmchairCritic

It wasn't, and also irrelevant on what tyres the guys were on. Drivers were aquaplaning at turn 14/15.
Apart from Vettel's spin no one was really going off too severely on extremes, to see Vettel spin like that and then switch to inters was absurd.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Bridgestone used to have some amazing wet tires. I remember their inters would last forever.