F1 2019 season

F-Red

Everyone behind them can take an equal share of the blame too in my opinion. It's their fault they left it too late.
It's not about getting people over the line or not for me, that's just poor planning if they miss. The issue i have is people blocking and packing up the field, and not giving enough room for people to pass. It was only until the exit of Curve Grande and just before the advertising bridge did the field separate to let people through.

Giggsy92

Bit weird that no one in the top 10 got penalised for yesterday, a Ferrari driver getting away with something in Monza isn't exactly a surprise but Bottas and Hulkenberg can consider themselves very lucky I think. Be interesting to see how Ferrari play it today, sounds like the team aren't happy with Leclerc after yesterday so wouldn't be surprised to see Vettel get the better strategy. He might not need it anyway - should be able to clear the Mercs in the first couple of laps and his tyre management has been better than Leclerc's pretty much all season.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
Will there be penalties during the race if drivers cross the line in the last corner, or was that a qualifying thing only?

Edit: they just said 3 times gets you a warning and then if you do it once more you are penalized. They didn’t say what the penalty was though..

Last edited:

hobbers

Yet again, Vettel shows he doesn't belong anywhere near an F1 car any more.

Dan_F

fecking TV directors this year have been shite. Any “old” track they’re more interested in showing the fans than the race. Bellends
Yeah it’s getting worse too.

I can’t believe that sequence of events. I was kinda hoping Gasly pulled out on someone to top it off.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
Mercedes fakes pit stops every single race even though it’s strictly against the rules.