F1 2019 season

Maestro14

OHKO'd a shiny Electrike
Hamilton doesn't have enough time to catch up if he puts again. He'll probably wait until the last lap to pit for the fastest lap.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Hamilton messing up might actually help Mercedes overall. The longer things went on, the less likely he could get past. And I couldn't see him letting Bottas past to have a shot with his fresher tyres.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Bottas seems to be falling slightly away from the DRS zone. Leclerc seems to be doing enough to stay away

vangagal

I know. But you implied that the stewards are favoring Ferrari, yet that obviously wasn’t the case with Vettel.
Vettel's case was so obvious for everyone to see. Leclerc might be on grey area for some. Second later he pushed Hamilton Leclerc will get punished no doubt. It just like Max of the earlier year.

Giggsy92

So poor from Bottas. Leclerc did well to hold off Hamilton for so many laps but he's a lucky boy to get the win I think, not often you see a race winner get away with so much.

pauldyson1uk

Leclerc , wins from lights out , but I think he was lucky not to get a penalty, very lucky, he deserved one, took the shine off the win for me.
Bottas had his chance and bottled it , Lewis also has his chance but could not take it.

El Zoido

Ugh, feck Leclerc. Hate F1 at times. Oh well. Mercedes blew it so they only have themselves to blame.

Leg-End

Didn’t like his defence but fair play to him, special to win in a Ferrari at Monza.

vangagal

Leclerc , wins from lights out , but I think he was lucky not to get a penalty, very lucky, he deserved one, took the shine off the win for me.
Bottas had his chance and bottled it , Lewis also has his chance but could not take it.
After that lesson from Max, Leclerc seems more feisty in his drive.

Maestro14

OHKO'd a shiny Electrike
Deserved win for Leclerc. Toed the line at times but he was under a great amount of pressure and just about managed to absorb it. Probably won't be too many other races this year where Ferrari have the advantage.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
Vettel's case was so obvious for everyone to see. Leclerc might be on grey area for some. Second later he pushed Hamilton Leclerc will get punished no doubt. It just like Max of the earlier year.
Vettel absolutely got what he deserved, but my point is that Stroll did the same thing yet didn't get as harsh of a penalty. So I don't see how the stewards are favoring Ferrari over other teams with that in mind.