F1 2019 season

Krits

Is this sound mix off for everyone? I can barely make out the commentary. Tried everything with my TV and sound bar settings.

Hephaestus

Still, could be worse, remember Valencia?
I was about to make a joke about not remembering a single thing but then realised it was almost true. You had Webber flying after hitting a Lotus. Can't remember a single other feature.

Giggsy92

Surely Merc just have to leave Hamilton out as long as possible now and hope for a safety car, if there isn't one then he's resigned to 6th place.

Hephaestus

Surely Merc just have to leave Hamilton out as long as possible now and hope for a safety car, if there isn't one then he's resigned to 6th place.
4th, Bottas has just been told to slow down himself and Albon. Then Hamilton gets fresher tyres to catch and attack.

Giggsy92

4th, Bottas has just been told to slow down himself and Albon. Then Hamilton gets fresher tyres to catch and attack.
Yeah, Merc called that just in time (poor Bottas). Guess it all comes down to whether the Ferraris and Max hit the cliff which seems unlikely.

Hephaestus

Cheers. Still has work to do to get a podium.
Yeah, has to catch and pass Verstappen. Gonna be tough, will need some luck/tyre dropoff.
Yeah, Merc called that just in time (poor Bottas). Guess it all comes down to whether the Ferraris and Max hit the cliff which seems unlikely.
Yeah, that was harsh on Bottas but the right call for the team, Bottas' ceiling in this is fourth.

Hephaestus

Poor from Russell. Grosjean gave him space at the turn and he didn't reciprocate at the exit.
Was my read as well, Grosjean did nothing wrong. Shame because I was looking forward to another excuse to laugh at him/Haas.

gormless

I was about to make a joke about not remembering a single thing but then realised it was almost true. You had Webber flying after hitting a Lotus. Can't remember a single other feature.
It had Maldonado back then.
I think Maldonado crashing at Valencia led to Schumi’s only podium of his 2nd career. Can’t remember anything else other than the Webber crash

Rooney1987

Interested to hear from Mercs after this. The lack of pace from both restarts and the strategy must be one if the worst I’ve seen.