F1 2019 season

Henrik Larsson

Still logged in at RAWK (help!)
I wasnt talking about what they said at the interviews. I meant afterwards when they were in the cool down room before the podium ceremony. Vettel and Bottas both congratulated Hamilton, but Max just walked past him and didn't say a word to him.
Yeah I saw that too and was under the impression he'd already congratulated Hamilton. Otherwise he was indeed being a dick for sure.

Hephaestus

I wasnt talking about what they said at the interviews. I meant afterwards when they were in the cool down room before the podium ceremony. Vettel and Bottas both congratulated Hamilton, but Max just walked past him and didn't say a word to him.
Pretty certain Max had already congratulated him, was just before Max did his interview with Brundle.

Maestro14

OHKO'd a shiny Electrike
Yeah I saw that too and was under the impression he'd already congratulated Hamilton. Otherwise he was indeed being a dick for sure.
Pretty certain Max had already congratulated him, was just before Max did his interview with Brundle.
You might be right. He does seem to have a chip on his shoulder when it comes to Lewis though. Maybe he sees himself as the one to stop Hamilton's dominance, I dunno.

Henrik Larsson

You might be right. He does seem to have a chip on his shoulder when it comes to Lewis though. Maybe he sees himself as the one to stop Hamilton's dominance, I dunno.
He admires Hamilton for sure, I've seen plenty of interviews where that shines through. Lewis is just the absolute top dog, obviously Verstappen and also every other driver secretly wants to get the better of him on track and be the number one. But it's not as malicious as people make it out to be, of course in the heat of the moment things can get nasty, but for example I just watched the celebration as well and Hamilton is the first Verstappen starts spraying with champagne so I don't think there's much going on.

Dan_F

Yeah he did, it was a normal handshake though. Didn’t see him say anything. Doubt Hamilton cares.

pauldyson1uk

He admires Hamilton for sure, I've seen plenty of interviews where that shines through. Lewis is just the absolute top dog, obviously Verstappen and also every other driver secretly wants to get the better of him on track and be the number one. But it's not as malicious as people make it out to be, of course in the heat of the moment things can get nasty, but for example I just watched the celebration as well and Hamilton is the first Verstappen starts spraying with champagne so I don't think there's much going on.
I only saw the cool down room and him just walking past Lewis, did not see the podium, I actually like Max , think he is a very good driver and he will be WC one day.
Just sometimes, he does things without thinking, like his comments last week and thats gets him in to trouble.

Henrik Larsson

I only saw the cool down room and him just walking past Lewis, did not see the podium, I actually like Max , think he is a very good driver and he will be WC one day.
Just sometimes, he does things without thinking, like his comments last week and thats gets him in to trouble.
Yeah there's no denying that, and I guess there will plenty of moments in the future where you guys calling Max a cock will be 100% fair :lol:

senorgregster

Last Newbie Standing
He'll be breaking a few more records next year, most likely. He already has poles by a mile. Next up podiums then wins. Think 8 wdc could be tough with new rules and the huge potential of max/le clearc.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Two and a half teams worth a damn, and yet commentators still going wild about Leclerc gaining 5 places in first five laps.

"Well done, he's 13."

Leg-End

Mercedes totally asleep at the wheel in this race, like literally a case study in how not to do strategy in a race.

Leg-End

What are Mercedes doing!? They just gave up a podium! James shouldn’t be in the job, he’s useless

King Eric 7

I missed the last several laps, just turned on to see this has finished and I'm like WTF just happened in the last few laps? Looks like I missed something major.