F1 2019 season

Zlaatan

Parody Account
Crazy to see how the medium tire only lasted ~20 laps while the hard was pretty much indestructible. Verstappen did 65 laps on his and set a PB with 3-4 laps to go.

Some of these guys have very poor wheel to wheel judgement. It's the pinnacle of racing supposedly and I guess it's a gift only a few have.
I wouldn't be too harsh on them. They can barely see their own wheels they sit so low, and everything is moving so quickly.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Not impressed from the info I have scanned through. Heavier cars, no change to engines and some weird penalties regarding brake pad usage.

pauldyson1uk

OMG forgot about qualifying.

Bottas on pole for US GP, Hamilton only fifth; Vettel on front row, Leclerc ahead of Verstappen

Top 10: Bottas, Vettel, Verstappen, Leclerc, Hamilton, Albon, Sainz, Norris, Ricciardo, Gasly

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
This track is a shit show btw. Some fecking arse clown built it in the wrong place and the soil wasnt compacted enough to handle the use. Both Motogp and F1 wont be here in a few years.

Biggest and bestest country in the world... can't build a fecking race track...

Abizzz

This track is a shit show btw. Some fecking arse clown built it in the wrong place and the soil wasnt compacted enough to handle the use. Both Motogp and F1 wont be here in a few years.

Biggest and bestest country in the world... can't build a fecking race track...
Not only that! It's the biggest and bestest state in the biggest and bestest country;)

Canagel

Mercedes are such a well oiled well organized machine. Can't help but admire what heights they reached and how they raise the bar each year. Ferrari should learn from this organization.