F1 2020 Season

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Gutted for Nico I hope they can get the car sorted for him in time

muller

Absolute dominance from Merc and Lewis. I'm a Lewis fan, so it doesn't bother me too much..

But I'm finding the rest of the pack fascinating this year. Mclaren, Ferrari, Racing, Red Bull - even Renault
What's the data on that?
Spoiler : There is none. F1s sponsorship and viewing numbers have increased for the past 4 years.

Leg-End

What a cruel blow for Hulk, he could have got some good mileage under his belt and come out faster for next week.

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
Absolute dominance from Merc and Lewis. I'm a Lewis fan, so it doesn't bother me too much..

But I'm finding the rest of the pack fascinating this year. Mclaren, Ferrari, Racing, Red Bull - even Renault

Spoiler : There is none. F1s sponsorship and viewing numbers have increased for the past 4 years.
If you're going to spout shit, have facts to back it up. F1 dropped nearly 50% between 2008 to 2017. Saw an increase back in 2018 and then lost another 20 million last year.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
Should be some for that increase then?

Shame, I hate current F1, if they are doing well, they will not change.
They’ve already decided to change though, all teams are basically forced to start from scratch in 2022.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
If you're going to spout shit, have facts to back it up. F1 dropped nearly 50% between 2008 to 2017. Saw an increase back in 2018 and then lost another 20 million last year.
This made me chuckle.

The TV audience measurement system was in dire need of change due to its reliance on the cumulative methodology which yielded absurd results. Testimony to this, in 1999 F1 claimed to have 57.8 billion viewers which was nearly ten times greater than the number of people alive.

Member 90887

Extremely boring season so far.

Bottas is so soft. There's no way he wins anything in his career.

Seb can't function under pressure. Max and Leclerc don't have a good enough car to challenge.

I guess we'll see a Ham Bottas and Max as a front 3 for the whole year.

I'm struggling to not abandon this season.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Extremely boring season so far.

Bottas is so soft. There's no way he wins anything in his career.

Seb can't function under pressure. Max and Leclerc don't have a good enough car to challenge.

I guess we'll see a Ham Bottas and Max as a front 3 for the whole year.

I'm struggling to not abandon this season.
Was going to say about Bottas lifted off the gas way too easy in the first turn and let Hamilton disappear.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
The way he drive, no way in hell he will ever beat Hamilton. Not champions material. Shame he still in Merc intead of Russel next year.
Mercedes probably love him though. He seems content with 2nd place so they still get their one-twos without the drama like they had with Hamilton and Rosberg.