F1 2021 Season

dinostar77

Yeah it's annoying. The sky q interface isn't great either. My missus loves Netflix though.
I guess I try and find a stream or F1 is dead to me. Shame when the season looks potentially competitive.
Just use vpn software and subscribe to F1TV (the official F1 stream). I think its £10 a month. You can watch the race live and all of qually/practice etc. It available in all countries where F1 havent sold domestic broadcasting rights i.e. uk is sky. Bullshit that we don't have the choice in the uk. So just point your vpn software to servers in America and you should be able to watch all the f1 you want.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Completely forgot Hamilton was knighted. Quite cool seeing him referred to as Sir Lewis Hamilton on the graphics and stuff.

IAmAWinner

Always love the excitement of the first race of the season. Expecting Max to win, hoping Leclerc gets a podium.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Perez hasn't made it through the formation lap here

NM

He is the luckiest 7 times WC ever. Of course he is.....
I'd agree. He's luckier than Schumacher was :lol:

Clearly one of the best ever, and you make your own luck though. Moving to Mercedes was a masterstroke, not luck. One of the best!

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Mazepin spends more time off the track than on it

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
I'd agree. He's luckier than Schumacher was :lol:

Clearly one of the best ever, and you make your own luck though. Moving to Mercedes was a masterstroke, not luck. One of the best!
Exactly that.

dinostar77

MazeSPIN really doesn't have the skill for this level. Oh well his billionaire dad can pay for the repairs.

Balljy

Hmmmm, Verstappen saying he feels something weird with the car

United Hobbit

Mazarin crashes even more than Grosjean!

Concerning about the power issue for Perez hope it doesn't affect Max