F1 2021 Season

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
It feels like that feck of from Merc could be huge. Lewis driving like this would’ve pissed the sprint and I’d have probably backed him to win the race from 6th

United Hobbit

Hamilton's progress through the field is insane! I know he's very good but it shows just how superior the Mercedes is

hobbers

Lewis will easily finish 5th. Shows the gap in performance between a brand new Merc engine and everyone else.

ZIDANE

Supports
The Philosophy.
The straight line speed on that new Merc engine is insane compared to everyone else, flew past these cars before the end of the straight.

sewey89

Pretty woeful race from Perez.
Fairly woeful season from him really. With how poor Bottas has been, RB should’ve had the constructors wrapped up by now I think, Perez really hasn’t pulled his weight

sewey89

Hamilton could win tomorrow
If he didn’t have the 5 place penalty, I’d fancy him for the win. It’ll all depend on where Lewis is after 3-4 laps I think, if he can make up 4 places quickly, he’s got an amazing chance

United Hobbit

This has shown the excitement reverse grid races could bring imagine both Max and Lewis charging through a field

hobbers

And people thought his season and title fight was over... :lol:

Not when his car has a 30-40kmh straight line speed advantage.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
If he didn’t have the 5 place penalty, I’d fancy him for the win. It’ll all depend on where Lewis is after 3-4 laps I think, if he can make up 4 places quickly, he’s got an amazing chance
Provided he doesn’t get stuck in a DRS train there isn’t a single car that can defend that straight line speed with DRS now he’s figured out not to get too close and stuck in turbulent air the last corner. If bottas stays first and keeps verstappen behind him Lewis can definitely win this race.