F1 2021 Season

Leg-End

He’s so universally hated too, by everyone. Really brings the sport together.

pauldyson1uk

Emilia-Romagna GP Practice Three Timesheet
DriverTeamTime
1) Max VerstappenRed Bull1:14.958
2) Lando NorrisMcLaren+0.456
3) Lewis HamiltonMercedes+0.557
4) Sergio PerezRed Bull+0.593
5) Charles LeclercFerrari+0.780
6) Pierre GaslyAlphaTauri+0.932
7) Carlos SainzFerrari+0.950
8) Valtteri BottasMercedes+0.950
9) Fernando AlonsoAlpine+1.228
10) Esteban OconAlpine+1.270
11) Yuki TsunodaAlphaTauri+1.272
12) Lance StrollAston Martin+1.287
13) Daniel RicciardoMcLaren+1.295
14) Sebastian VettelAston Martin+1.431
15) George RussellWilliams+1.469
16) Mick SchumacherHaas+1.490
17) Nicholas LatifiWilliams+1.579
18) Antonio GiovinazziAlfa Romeo+1.654
19) Kimi RaikkonenAlfa Romeo+1.845
20) Nikita MazepinHaas+2.440

LoneStar

Max with a fast FP3 , lets see if that transfers to qualifying.
Yeah want to see if this carries over to the Qualifying, feel like Hamilton can step up a gear.

But if not, and their progress continues like this, surely this is the season for Max?

I have been following this sport since only last season, but have already had enough of the Mercedes dominance.

Maroon Lucifer

Regarding Mazepin. I've read there was a driver a few years ago that was so bad, that FIA had his superlicense revoked after five races. Could this happen to Mazepin, or was the other driver worse than him?

edit: his name was Yuji Ide, and it was four races.

pauldyson1uk

Yeah want to see if this carries over to the Qualifying, feel like Hamilton can step up a gear.

But if not, and their progress continues like this, surely this is the season for Max?

I have been following this sport since only last season, but have already had enough of the Mercedes dominance.
I dont take a much notice of FP to be honest, some of Lewis best laps have come in Q3, but agree Max is looking good, should be a decent fight this year.
Mercedes are the best at the moment and I dont see that ending any time soon.

sillwuka

I've got the buzz again regarding F1. It's been a good 4-5 years since i paid real attention but for some reason, the teams and the driver line ups have got my attention.

Quali will be interesting!

MTF

Was really worried about having Verstappen instead of Hamilton or even Bottas as my main driver in the fantasy league, but feeling a bit better after that Q3. Subbed in Leclerc for Norris though.

Hephaestus

Regarding Mazepin. I've read there was a driver a few years ago that was so bad, that FIA had his superlicense revoked after five races. Could this happen to Mazepin, or was the other driver worse than him?

edit: his name was Yuji Ide, and it was four races.
Ide was definitely worse than him, was nearly 3 seconds off his teammate in his first qualifying and only got banned after he rolled another car. Though on his form in the junior formula, Mazepin will likely do the latter as soon as he gets through the first couple of corners.

MTF

Ok, and now that Norris is on pace with Mercs and Red Bull, I regret subbing him out in fantasy league.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
When Mazepin isn’t busy spinning off the track he seems to really enjoy ruining other drivers quali laps.

United Hobbit

When Mazepin isn’t busy spinning off the track he seems to really enjoy ruining other drivers quali laps.
It's a shame his daddy sponsors the team, I'd love a few drive to Survive episodes of Gunther dealing with him being useless but as daddy sponsors them, he won't be able to say what he really thinks of him.

Fluctuation0161

Red Bull dominance was equally boring.

Hephaestus

Ooh did he just say its going to be rain tomorrow?

Love a wet race!
There's gonna be rain tomorrow but not certain there will be any in the race.

Interesting to see Perez being sent out on the softs. And that lap from Russell on mediums is amazing.

United Hobbit

There's gonna be rain tomorrow but not certain there will be any in the race.

Interesting to see Perez being sent out on the softs. And that lap from Russell on mediums is amazing.
Oh that's a shame hope it rains in the race makes it much more exciting

I want to see Russell in Bottas' Mercedes, didn't realise he was on Mediums and is up with those on softs and in a Williams!

United Hobbit

Cringing a bit at the marshals stood at the side of the track, aren't they usually behind barriers?