F1 2021 Season

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
That was very poor from Perez, but Red Bill need to ask why so many talented drivers (and yes that includes Perez) are failing with them
It must be that moreso than other teams, the car is designed for Max. I’m sure that’s the case at Mercedes too, but the difference is Bottas has driven it for a long time so is more well versed in setting it up for his driving. I guess with such a revolving door in that second seat at Red Bull, that impact is amplified.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
That was very poor from Perez, but Red Bill need to ask why so many talented drivers (and yes that includes Perez) are failing with them
I would say that all of RB resources are being directed to Max, as is perfectly understandable.

United Hobbit

It would be interesting to know, too much focus on golden boy Max?

Bottas isn't great but is often at least on the podium/ solid qualifying

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
What are the track bounds here, sainz had no Part of is tyre on the track but on the red and white corner stones, I thought that was usually beyond track limits.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Impressive from Lewis. Looked like Bottas lap was impacted, as it would have been interesting to see if he could get closer to Lewis.

Xeno

Wasn't aggressive, seemed like any of the 19 drivers on the grid could drive that lap.
He’s so nondescript. Such a nonentity.
Is that rainbow design helmet by Lewis? All power to him, if he win tomorrow, hope he wearing it to podium just for shit and giggles.
Immense lap and I hope he actually comments something in the interviews.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Nah Horner ended by saying that the load test is working because Mercedes straight line speed closer to them now basically implying that Mercedes stopped cheating now that they were gonna be tested

Maroon Lucifer

does anyone know what kind of lap Gasly was on? Haven't seen anything anywhere.

edit: 1,5 tenths faster according to the man himself

Last edited: