I read it on a big Dutch news website called Nu.nl. They're quoting this as their source but it's in German: https://www.bild.de/sport/motorspor...f-bestrafung-fuer-hamilton-78455242.bild.html
Edit: apparently Bild have interviewed Helmut Marko
, full interview in German in the link above.
- Red Bull feel they have been fecked over by the stewards.
- They're working on proving that Max wasn't at fault for the crash. They're trying to get him off at minimum, and want Hamilton penalized instead.
- They feel Hamilton misread the situation and caused the crash.
- The crash fecked up Max's read tyres, he had big cuts in them and he had to lift off on the straights to keep them from falling apart
- Marko hopes they don't crash in Abu Dhabi, doesn't want the championship to be decided that way