F1 2021 Season

Balljy

Bottas not helping now as usual. Can they sacrifice him to help out Lewis when he's only 4th already? They really needed a quick lap from him there to put him in the top 3.

Jack-C20

Surely not being on pole isn’t that bad for Lewis? Max will be rapid on the softs so you’ll be struggling to keep him behind either way. Lightning lap though from Red Bull.

Leg-End

Surely not being on pole isn’t that bad for Lewis? Max will be rapid on the softs so you’ll be struggling to keep him behind either way. Lightning lap though from Red Bull.
Not the end of the world I don’t think.

Hamilton gave up a lot on that T4 lock up.

MTF

I think with the soft v medium situation, Hamilton isn’t as impacted by being in P2.
I think if he is P2 to start, and P2 after the start/first lap, then he won't undercut because it would negate the advantage of the Med vs Soft... that leaves it to either RB to do a 2 stop and be on fresher tyres but chasing Hamilton at the end, or the other way around with Hamilton chasing down Verstappen on fresher tyres if both teams go for just 1 stop.

MTF

That’s a huge advantage for Red Bull and Max there.
He was outright quick even without the tow. He'll be rapid in his first stint on the softs tomorrow, Mercedes will need to make sure they have significantly better pace on Mediums and Hards.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Fantastic lap. Big advantage to RB now. Max just needs to smash it on the first few laps on the softs and try to build a big lead.

Bottas 6th :lol:

Widow

This is good for Lewis.

To start on soft's isn't the play and it wasn't planned by either of the top two teams.

RB short term gain but lose time tomorrow

Leg-End

Hamilton can play the long game tomorrow, Perez in 4th helps him too. Bottas useless as usual.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I’m not sold on this theory that this is good for Merc. Red Bull have been faster this weekend than a lot of people expected. It’s advantage Max now, for sure.

The Firestarter

I wonder if the start with soft will prove to be decisive. They had their hand forced , technically mediums would have been perfect, and probably WC awarding.