F1 2021 Season

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Is the Haas this slow or is Mick Schumacher not all that? Or is it too early to judge either way?

Good qualification by Russell btw!

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Is the Haas this slow or is Mick Schumacher not all that? Or is it too early to judge either way?

Good qualification by Russell btw!
The Haas is absolutely dreadful, but we all knew that this year.

Adam-Utd

Frustrating day again for Norris, he could have been yet again only .100 off pole.

Should be a good race tomorrow hopefully.

Adam-Utd

If you look at the Q2 times which were the quickest of the event, he was 3rd place.

Nobody went quicker in Q3 due to the increased wind, and he didn't get to do a proper lap due to being held up by Vettel

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
If you look at the Q2 times which were the quickest of the event, he was 3rd place.

Nobody went quicker in Q3 due to the increased wind, and he didn't get to do a proper lap due to being held up by Vettel
Like you say though, not really comparable. I mean Hamilton was quicker than pole time in q2.

Dan_F

How hard is it to keep the races at a consistent time? I understand night races or time zone differences, but why move it back by one hour when it’s in Europe? Now its going to be tight whether it’s done before the football starts :lol:

Adam-Utd

Like you say though, not really comparable. I mean Hamilton was quicker than pole time in q2.
well yes, but if he was putting in similar times as the top 3 then there’s a good chance he was going to in q3 also. he’s definitely quicker than the 7th he ended up.

redshaw

Difficult to say if Lando and Hamilton got a break in conditions and then they all faced similar worse conditions at the end of Q3. We should see in the race if Hamilton Lando and maybe Max can show their real pace. I'm expecting Ham to get past Bottas. Lando of course has shown to be very quick previously and mix it with the second drivers of Red Bull and Mercedes. Should be another good race to watch.

BIGbadBOO4

Red bull hoping bottas slows down Hamilton and then Ver can jump Hamilton in pit stops. What Red Bull dont want is Hamilton getting the lead and building gap to avoid undercut.
My prediction Ver, Ham Bottas.

Leg-End

Very windy, could be tricky in the opening laps again.

Max will bully Bottas given half the chance.

BIGbadBOO4

Merc handing race to Red Bull here. Let's look after the guy who will never win championship. Well done fellas

Zlaatan

Parody Account
Merc handing race to Red Bull here. Let's look after the guy who will never win championship. Well done fellas
Pretty sure Bottas would park the car and rip up the contract if they told him to move aside within the first 10 laps of the third race of the season.

ArjenIsM3

But but rEd bULl iS fAStEr
Didn't take more than race 1 to realize that was bs.
Yeah that was just Mercedes taking on an underdog role to relieve some pressure on the team while building up a massive hype for this season's "battle with Red Bull".