F1 2021 Season

pauldyson1uk

/I think you would have to give him a couple more races. Bit harsh to do it at this moment.
Given how hard both drivers are finding it to set up the car at the last 2 races, throwing in someone like Russell would be extremely risky.
I agree with both, there was paper talk a few weeks ago they would, personally I dont think they will.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
No, he's extremely talented but has also been very lucky at times. Today is an example of that. Things aren't black and white
Wasn't very lucky when that incident in the pit lane cost him what would probably be first position right now.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
No, he's extremely talented but has also been very lucky at times. Today is an example of that. Things aren't black and white
Every one has luck sometimes. The same thing that's happened to Max has happened to Lewis., good and bad luck all a part of it. It just upsets me when people try to put all his achievements down to luck. That's diminishing his achievements.

Jazz

Hopefully Lewis keeps it clean and brings home significant points. Probably not worth mixing it with Perez and Vettel for #1.
Exactly my thoughts

Jazz

There's go Hamilton's good luck.....

The Hilton

The vitriol towards Hamilton here is amazing, kinda like opposition fans towards us in the 90s.