F1 2021 Season

Norris

Brilliant strategy by RB and driving by Max. Closed down 18 seconds man!

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
wow, never thought it would be this easy. That Merc has given all it has it seems.

Get in Max!

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Mercedes should have 2 stopped at least one of their drivers. This one is on the strategists.

Leg-End

I think Red Bull will walk it in Austria twice as well, Max has a big chance of the title from here.

Mercedes seemingly not going to develop, it’s not looking great.

Norris

Lewis did well with all the mistakes from Mercedes, but Max's driving today was brilliant after that start.

Jack-C20

Managed to turn what I thought would be a boring race into quite an entertaining one. Top three all drove well.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Good race, thought we would be in for a boring one. Some lovely overrating all round

Mark_Barca

Supports
Barcelona
I think Red Bull will walk it in Austria twice as well, Max has a big chance of the title from here.

Mercedes seemingly not going to develop, it’s not looking great.
I honestly thought it was a matter of time before Mercedes and Lewis pushed ahead and win the title quite comfortably.

But its looking like this year we finally have a real title race.

hobbers

Merc bottling it on strategy.

Ferrari 0 pts. The new tyre regs have destroyed their competitiveness.

Tiber

That was awesome.

Shame Max lost out on the win last week, but beating Hamilton today is huge - especially after fecking up the first corner. Massive win

ZIDANE

Supports
The Philosophy.
It’s great to see Mercedes under pressure and how they decide in the heat of the moment, waited a long time for this.

Leg-End

I think thats the problem, putting most of there work into next years car.
I understand it, with the budget cap, if they get next year wrong they could behind for years.

Frustrating as the title is there to be won this year, but the changes have hurt Merc.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
RB won that with their strategy. Outmanoeuvred Mercedes at each crucial point of the race. Turned out to be a decent finish to the race at least

Dan_F

Bottas costing Mercedes the Championship. Better number 2 driver and maybe Merc get out of there with a win
What did you want him to do? It looked poor at the time, but Max flew past Lewis too. They were sitting ducks.

pauldyson1uk

Well Done Max, a very good drive.
Mercedes fecked it up with the first pit and not pitting Lewis when Max pitted the second time.
Time for Merc to drop this silly swapping who has team orders, its has cost them the race today.