F1 2021 Season

United Hobbit

Come on Norris! Looks like Russell had a good start hope he gets some points (then joins Mercedes next season!)

Tiber

Any sign of Bottas getting anywhere near Perez and Lando? When he ends up down the grid he tends to struggle

hobbers

Lando is fantastic wheel to wheel.

On the other hand... Leclerc doing Leclerc things.

stu_1992

Although I understand why they don't want to fight Red Bull and Mercedes, it's a shame seeing Norris just letting drivers pass him.

Tiber

Poor Russell in 8th. Something awful always happens when he is set to win points. Fully expecting his steering wheel to fall off.

United Hobbit

Although I understand why they don't want to fight Red Bull and Mercedes, it's a shame seeing Norris just letting drivers pass him.
Agreed. I understood not trying to reel in Hamilton and Verstappen but surely he could try and fight Perez and Bottas?

Tiber

I really like this track.

Red Bulls investment in F1 is bonkers. 2 teams, one of the better tracks and a young driver academy which has produced Vettel, Max, Danny Ric, Gasly and others.

Tiber

Strategic loss of two places without a fight when you're on a podium spot with a McLaren. I find that hard to believe
yea but it was a fight for a podium place on lap 10. Much more important to make sure they finish 4th at the end of the season and beat Ferrari to a very significant amount of prize money

I could be totally wrong

Tiber

A US team with a car covered in Russian flags is still absurd

Leg-End

fecking Williams, finally have pace for points, reliability kicks in.

Tiber

Bad Pitt stop from red bull. That's very unusual. Could really cost them if Perez is stranded

stu_1992

Absolutely sickening for Russell there earlier. He has the worst luck. Bottas got some luck for once in Perez having that slow stop.

Tiber

The team is just so important. Lando got his shot at McLaren and looks like a future superstar.

Poor George was even better in f2 and has been stranded at shitty Williams ever since. Every time he looks like achieving something the team or car lets him down... Including his race at Mercedes