F1 2021 Season

Leg-End

The strategy now has to be Bottas one stop and not pitting until he’s slowing Max. Stop Lewis for the undercut and tell Bottas to be slow in his on lap. Would be a really short middle stint but track position is key here

Jack-C20

I thought the pit window for one stop was 25 laps so Bottas will be struggling. I think Max will do him pretty quickly.

Balljy

The strategy now has to be Bottas one stop and not pitting until he’s slowing Max. Stop Lewis for the undercut and tell Bottas to be slow in his on lap. Would be a really short middle stint but track position is key here
Agreed, the undercut was worth 2 seconds for Hamilton going from softs to mediums. It doesn't look insignificant.

It's all going to rely on Bottas helping Hamilton to get within DRS range and hanging on within 1 second until the second pit.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
These narrow circuits should be banned they absolutely suck.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Bottas always bottles it when there's pressure on him

Leg-End

God Bottas is so shit, it’s not acceptable how bad he is under pressure

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Bottas will now go to the end and merc will try the same thing after Lewis’ 2nd stop

The Hilton

Bottas held him up a little but it wasn't going to last for long. That Red Bull is just far too quick for Merc to do anything about it.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
It must be so demoralizing to be used as a sacrificial pawn over and over again like Bottas is, even if it’s in a way his own fault.

Leg-End

:lol: What do you want him to do on completely dead tyres?
Not run wide make it easy for anyone? He ran deep in a zone he didn’t need to and was screwed for the straight. If it was a one off then fine but Bottas does this every time pressure is applied.

hobbers

Not run wide make it easy for anyone? He ran deep in a zone he didn’t need to and was screwed for the straight. If it was a one off then fine but Bottas does this every time pressure is applied.
Pretty easy thing to do when you have no grip. He held Max up for a full lap that's the most anyone could expect.

Balljy

If Bottas can extend to a pit ahead, I think it could be advantage Hamilton.

Leg-End

Don’t really got what Merc were doing there, see what happens I guess.