F1 2021 Season

hobbers

On that corner that sort of incident will always be a racing incident. Lewis didnt leave a cars width and pushed max onto a kerb that bounced him up.

Leg-End

I usually agree with Brundle on most things but on this one I think he's wrong.

SirAnderson

Tom Van Persie

No relation
I feel he has no respect for anyone else on the grid and just cares about himself full stop, thinks he is formula 1 himself.
He doesn't. It's been clear since he came into F1 that he doesn't care about other drivers just as long as he races and wins.

ZIDANE

Supports
The Philosophy.
I’m not sure, racing incident or Max to get what would’ve been a small time penalty or grid penalty now - like at Silverstone. Max lunged but he was alongside at that point of the corner and didn’t have any room so unless one backed out it was always going to end up being a crash.

Interesting with Bottas in a new engine can overtake those ahead.

Love Norris, that’s how you race.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Whoever fault it was its happy days for Max. His race was fecked and now Lewis can't gain any points on him.

I would say it's a racing incident neither driver is going to back out in that situation. But I think Max should have done what Hamilton did in lap 1 when he's squeezed Lewis in the same manner. Avoid the contact and live to fight another day

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
He's dead to Max anyway by the looks of it. Not even bothering to check if another driver underneath your own car is ok or not is appalling, no matter any rivarly going on.
Very well said. Racing is racing. I get that.
But to just walk away knowing that another driver was under his car with his head under the rear tyre, that is totally despicable in my view.

diarm

Tell you what, take Max and Lewis out of Formula 1 and the racing is a hundred times more exciting!